first dick sucked-- cut or uncut?

5 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

So guys what am I supposed to say when someone (rarely these days) utters "cocksucker!" as a supposedly hurtful epithet?  I've taken to simply responding "YUP".  

I like to respond with "Everyone's but yours."

• Like 1

Cut and 1st swallowed and was told how to do it. Grabbed my hair if I was doing it wrong.

He blew his load and threatened me if I didn't swallow. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I remember my first cock very well! It was a very nice, veiny uncut cock. I was fascinated by it and fell in love with cock right away. The faggot in me awakened finally. He knew I was a cumdump before I realized myself. I never stopped sucking cock after that. Feeling the cum being dumped down my throat got me hooked on anonymous hook-ups at rest areas. Now it became a normal part of my life sucking cock and swallowing sperm and I love the lifestyle! Still very thankful of all the men dumping loads down my throat over the years!. I will be available on my knees as long as I can 😉

• Piggy 1

My first was cut and I swallowed.  I had a lot of firsts that weekend.  My first one was a Friday afternoon at a gloryhole I set up with a blanket in a hotel.  After a few more cut guys that night I had my first uncut guy. All are fun but I have a thing for uncut. By the end of the weekend I had seen all shapes and sizes. Damn I miss Craigslist!

22 hours ago, slaveboi said:

My first was cut and I swallowed.  I had a lot of firsts that weekend.  My first one was a Friday afternoon at a gloryhole I set up with a blanket in a hotel.  After a few more cut guys that night I had my first uncut guy. All are fun but I have a thing for uncut. By the end of the weekend I had seen all shapes and sizes. Damn I miss Craigslist!

Craigslist personals being cut-off put a cramp in my sex life for sure; I was dependent upon Craigslist and wasn’t using apps.  I had quite a few reliable fuck-buds; but there were an increasing number of times I did not want dependable or “you again” encounters.  I had children and had good care for them when I wanted to go out; but I didn’t go to bathhouses or ABSes unless I was hours and hours away and could presume anonymity so that was impractical.  Ah Craigslist; RIP my very good friend. 

Edited by AlB

• 1 month later...

My first was cut.  I was still in high school and he was probably in his 40s.  Also first time I swallowed.   

Don't have a preference as long as it's hard and I get rewarded by a big load down my throat!

I do like uncut cocks...especially if the foreskin is loose enough to cover the head when it's hard.  Nothing better than exploring between the foreskin and cock head with my tongue.   

• Piggy 1

He was uncut and I ran my tongue all around his  head under the foreskin. It was so fucking hot!!I kept flicking my tongue on his piss slit. He got weak in the knees and blew all over my face. I cried the day he moved away. We had such incredible sex. His cock was amazing!

• Piggy 2