I am so confused right now

Okay so i have been in a relationship for two year and it is amazing. Everything is ace.

However there is this side to me that won't go. Before i got with my boyfriend i was a frequent visitor of saunas and gloryholes and loved it. When i got with my boyfriend it stopped.

Recently i have been looking over various websites and talking to a few guys on them. Not necesarily bareback though. I can't stop thinking about being fucked by other guys, its such a turn on. I know it wouldnt be for my boyfriend though. The thought of being properly banged by one or more guys drives me wild.

I have no idea what i should do

HELP :(

It would seem you have a few options, Needmassivebarecock.

First, you could have a frank discussion with your BF and carve-out some arrangement that does not threaten

your relationship with him, yet accommodates your inner slut;

Second, you could slut-around behind his back (morally and medically not recommended);

Third you could simply not act on your compulsion to slut around, perhaps incorporate your desires into some aspect of

your sex life (with him or in JO fantasies);

Fourth, you could break-up with him and accommodate your desires.

If you don't make a decision, likely matters will come to a head one way or another. Did I miss an option, guys?

Edited by Hotload84

• Administrators

The relationship needs to work for you. Changing yourself to be what your boyfriend wants is generally a bad idea. So it sounds like you need it to be an open relationship. But don't throw in the towel too quickly - your story sounds a bit like mine (only I wanted to fuck, not get fucked). I was ready to throw in the towel on numerous occasions, but my bf refused to let it end. In hindsight I'm glad he was persistent... We've got a good thing now that all those issues are resolved. It just took time...

i agree with WCCOCKPIT. Men were made to breed. It is against our nature to be monogamous sexually. I believe men can be monogamous mentally and only truely love one man/woman at a time, but sexually men have to fuck around. The more you fight ur urges the more they will haunt your thoughts. I say cheat. I do. But I love my husband anyway.

Men's relationships should keep Male sexuality in mind.

In America, Gay sexuality in only acceptable these days, if it is modeled on what heterosexual women want ( a long term, monotonous relationship with a husband... and kids.)

If he "loves" you, he should love your inner-slut too.

Good point, WCCOCKPIT. The problem is that people: men, women, all of us, are not equally advanced in our emotional and psychological maturity, so what I might find easy to accommodate might well would prove difficult for others. The frank discussion I suggested could, therefore, prove very difficult. But then one does not know until one tries. By the way, I love your phrase inner-slut.

I'm bisexual so I can't speak for gay men, but a flexible relationship works for a lot of m/f couples. I live in Seattle and it seems like every other woman I meet has a bf/gf/hubby/wife and has permission to fuck around. All the serious relationships I've been in have been open, and they knew that most of the outside sex I had was with men, as a bottom. Talk to your bf, you might find out he's wanting to do just what you want.

Edited by yourcummyass
misspelling

Very simple: If you have a happy and working relationship - be grateful for it and don't throw it away for a few horny moments! Finding the right person out there is difficult enough anway and if you truly love him, then stay by him.

If your craving gets too much, you could still talk with your boyfriend and maybe start doing threesomes. But then do it WITH him and not BEHIND HIS BACK.

This is the only morally correct answer and I'm sure deep in your heart you know it is!

I am so stealing that.(I've said before and I'm saying it again: Monogamy is for lesbians.

)

To say that men who have sex with men are promiscuous is inacurate: It's men who are promiscuous and those men who choose to only have sex with women can't fully develop their pig side.