Apprentice's First time

Palley

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking great story, love the path the boy is being led down revealing his inner pig. Can’t wait to read more about his journey into servicing men with his throat and newly discovered tunnel of FFun!  Thank you for the great writing!

• 2 weeks later...

Naill's pace was still as steady as it had been but by now he was beginning to sweat. The T, the heat of the room, the energy he was exerting, all adding to his perspiration. He had a grin on his face as he looked at the man he was mounting. "Fuck, you're beautiful" he moaned, "such a sexy body and hot ass." Niall turned and kissed the legs resting on his shoulders, running his tongue up and down the shins. Suddenly he grabbed Dave's right foot, brought it to his face and kissed the sole before sucking the toes. Looking down at the young man beneath him Niall was in no doubt he made the right call when he decided to make a move. Dave's hole felt so tight and warm as it squeezed his cock when he thrust. The boy was breathing heavily but Niall kept reassuring him how much of a tough man he was, "takes a real man to take it" he repeated, "good lad, you're a natural". 

Dave loved the praise he was getting from Niall, it made him feel special. He was so spun and horny, all he wanted was to make Niall feel good, to impress the older man. "Fuck!", he moaned fixing his eyes on Niall who was now increasing the pace and tempo of his thrusts. All he could think was, "God, I could ride this whore all night". Both men were now visibly wet from sweating, Niall was relentless in his pounding of Dave's hole, he was becoming more and more aggressive as he kept his apprentice pinned down beneath him. Dave was clearly on board at this point so Dave was able to really let loose. "Yeah, that's it boy, you take cock so well, gonna train you up properly". 

Looking up Dave could see drops of perspiration steadily drip from Niall's hairy torso, feeling them as they landed on his own smooth, moist skin. The high he felt was amazing, seeing the stud he admired looking down at him with an animal lust, no woman had ever made him feel this way. As Niall was now jackhammering into him Dave was starting to feel a bit more discomfort, "Aghhh, slow down he pleaded". Niall had no time for this, he moved his hands, his left moving on top of the younger man's chest while his right made its way to his throat, "Shhh, don't worry buddy, you'll be okay, you're a big strong boy. You can take it". 

"Oh yeah boy, you're so fucking sexy", Niall was moaning and breathing heavily now, he was close. Dave was taking slow, quick breaths, the hand around his throat making it difficult to fully catch his breath as his hands grasped the cushions under him. "Niall, man please, slow down" he managed to get out in between gasps. His words fell on deaf ears, Naill's eyes were blank, staring down on Dave, he was completely lost to horniness now, his teeth were gritted and sweat was flowing down his face, "Oh god you're so sexy, I'm so close". His breathing became shallower and this thrusts almost violent as he was reaching his finale. The room was near silent, Tommo watched wordlessly now, slowly stroking, the only sounds were Dave's groans and skin slapping skins as Niall moved back and forth into his younger apprentice. 

"Shit, I'm gonna blow", Dave's eyes widened, he suddenly sobered up realizing he hadn't considered the endgame of what he had gotten into. Niall's movements suddenly slowed but became harder as he neared his climax, his grip on Dave's throat tightened, preventing the nineteen year old from begging him to pull out. "Oh fuck" escaped Niall's lips as he blew. He stood rigid as his cock spasmed; multiple shots erupted into the apprentice's guts, filling him up.

Niall fell on top of Dave, his head landing on his apprentice's shoulder, his cock still half hard, still inside the younger lad. Both men were breathing hard, Niall exhausted from his efforts, Dave in shock at taking another man's load inside him. Niall turned his head as he was catching his breath, "Fuck" he gasped, "not shot like that in a long time". With that he started nuzzling Dave's neck slowly bringing his lips to it, kissing it. This continued for some time as he alternated between kissing the younger lad and whispering praise to him, "You're such a good fuck", kiss, "Can't believe how well you take cock", kiss, "I'm so glad I got you over", kiss, "Don't worry buddy, I'm gonna take care of you", kiss. Dave was in a daze, he could hear Niall speaking, feel his lips on his neck, the older man's hands on his body, the cock inside him, feeling less full as it softened. His own cock was trapped up against Niall's stomach, still soft from the T but his horniness was real. His mind was cloudy, he knew he liked what had happened but at the same time he felt he shouldn't have. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Dave, finally recovered enough, rose himself up and out of the man lying beneath him on couch. Stepping back Niall gave Dave another look, "God, what a sexy little fucker" he thought as the other man lay there, sweat drenched, cum slowly dripping from his ass. He turned to Tommo, "right, I need a break" he declared, gonna have a shower and a quick lie down. Need to recharge". 

Dave was regaining his awareness by now, he watched Niall's hairy ass exiting the room and began to sit up. "Oi, Oi, whatta boy", Dave turned his head, suddenly aware that he had forgotten about Tommo. "Alright Davey boy, my turn" Tommo said, giving Dave a wink while licking his lips.      

• Like 10
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1