What kind of guys turn you on? (Personality)

43 minutes ago, Str8convert said:

Only echo is from my gaped hole. Haha.

I'm guessing you have the same turn on as me?

Well tbh I don’t feel like you guys are answering the OP questions about preferred personality attributes since I feel like you are talking more about physical attributes.

When it comes to personality attributes what I love in a guy that fucks me is a kind of no-nonsense view on life but open emotionally. That matches me great as I also don’t like to conform but not in a harsh way if it makes sense 🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Str8convert said:

Only echo is from my gaped hole. Haha.

I'm guessing you have the same turn on as me?

Absolutely the same.  I like slimmer than I fem bottoms and when I bottom I like older heaver manly men. 

On 6/19/2024 at 10:50 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when it comes to personality, nothing turns me on more than a guy that's a completely uninhibited slut who's also tender hearted and kind!

I remember hooking up with this beefy muscle daddy a few years ago, and he caught me off guard when he told me he moved back to Michigan to take care of his mom. I got so hard right after he said that and pumped 4 four more loads into him! 

Can anyone else relate?

I have a new fuckbuddy, a young southern guy, who's very forceful but very gentle.  He's  ungodly handsome, tall and lean (he's  a dancer.) His crotch is always lightly sweaty, and I just go nuts (pun intended) with the smell.  As I deep throat his fat hairy dick, I stay down and inhale.  He always manuevers me to the position he wants legs over his shoulders,  flat on my belly, ass up on my knees, and uses the moisture from me sucking him, no lube or more spit, slowly going in and out until he's balls deep.  I can feel his strong lean legs contracting when he pounds me. I love to feel him shake and shiver when he busts inside me.  He's so polite and gentile.  He folds his clothes so neatly when he gets into bed.  We chat for a bit between loads. He gives me a kiss and bear hug when he leaves.  I'm sort of shocked at how it affects me so much. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2024 at 8:53 AM, blackrobe said:

Do you know what it was about that fact about the beefy muscle daddy that affected your libido and breeding instinct so strongly? 

Bc he was a sweetheart, along with being highly attractive. A very rare combination 

• Like 1

I like a guy who can take charge of the situation but is also willing to sometimes share in the power. As a bottom, it’s hot when a guy wants to own my ass but there are times in many sessions where I want to be in control. For example, if I’m in a sling, getting fucked or fisted, most of the time is going to be making sure that my ass is open and available to my top. But, there might come a time where I want to control the depth or speed of the penetration, and I need to know that it’s ok to do that, even thought my top is usually in control. 
This may come from my experience with fisting. You need to be very aware of the bottom and what he is doing in order to have a successful fist fuck. Sharing of power and control seems to be very natural when my hand is another guys ass or his is in mine. 
Also, the take charge attitude cannot be faked. It is a true reflection of the guy. Some guys who are very controlling in the real world turn into kittens when you’re playing with them, and vice versa. I tend to be a controlled guy, so playing with someone who can take over that role for me is exciting. 

As a top I'm mostly basing my opinions on bottoms. I have been at this for a lot of years so have met a lot of different personality types. The overwhelming majority I have got along with just fine, at least for the purpose of sex. A few, not at all. I like masculine acting bottoms because well they are kind of what man to man sex is all about. Fem guys are also a big turn on for me, man sex with a feminine twist. Some bottoms are kind of alpha about it which I don't mind as long as they don't get too pushy and most of them are great pieces of ass. Laid back easy going guys are good, the kind who prefers the top to take the lead while they take pleasure in just getting bred.

Some bottoms can be real assholes, psychologically speaking, pun not really intended but it works so I'll go with it. Some tend to take the "fag persona" to extremes. Some are "size queens" and can be vocal about it, acting like they are doing you a favor by allowing you to fuck their very special (in their own minds) pussies which are usually only given to real studs with 12 inches or more. I'm above average but I'm not John Holmes so I usually get dressed and tell them they can fuck themselves as I leave. I hooked up with some jerk one time and we went to his place to fuck. We were getting undressed and everything was OK until he spotted my wedding band. "Are you married?" he asks. Yes, I say. "I suppose you are one of those bisexuals" he says with a condescending attitude. I asked what the problem was with that. He said bisexuals were not really into gay sex and usually weren't very good at it because they were just frustrated straights whose wives weren't putting out at home. I didn't bother telling him that I had fucked my rather attractive wife silly the night before and she had sent me out the door to work that morning with a BJ. I got dressed and left, rather pissed at his attitude. I called a fuck buddy and we met for a quickie before I went home. No complaints from him. I used to see the jerk at a local cruising area. I used to get a lot of action there, several of the men I had bred before. The Jerk never seemed to get any action, mostly just walked around by himself in the bushes watching other guys fuck.

Edited by ktopper
  • Upvote 2

On 6/19/2024 at 10:50 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when it comes to personality, nothing turns me on more than a guy that's a completely uninhibited slut who's also tender hearted and kind!

You nailed my husband.  I knew him for six months before we hooked-up; I had no idea what a dirty slut he was nor did I know how thoroughly uninhibited he was before that.  I already knew he was a warm and interesting person; I also knew his body would rival any on a fitness magazine from seeing him clothed for six months.  When he surprised me by propositioning me and then surprised me in ways I’d never contemplated I was completely his; heart and soul.

Fortunately for me the love-strike that bowled me over went both ways; he said he’d expected a “reasonably competent fuck” and nothing more but got “so much more that it hit {him} like a lightning bolt.”  It’s only ever happened once; but @Blkmuscbreeder and I twinned in that preference.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

As a top, i love my partner slutty. I mean, real slutty, a no load refused cumdump.

He would be open about it, talking about it with pride, no shame. I love them when they're insatiable.

I wish there were more tops like you. Most I've ever had are turned off when I mention they're not my first cock of the night, or my first cock ever once. Like I'm begging for your load with no personal info behind a public dumpster, did you think I am some pure virgin? 

For me I've never worried too much about personality. I have always tried to be a few strings as possible for hookups. But my favorite tops were always the ones who didn't care how slutty I am, and were brave enough to use my ass as hard as they wanted no matter where it's at, since I can't host regularly. I also always loved bottoming for guys who don't really think of themselves as attractive. Maybe kinda nerdy, maybe a bit heavy, not the biggest dick, what have you. They always seem to fuck with an absolute fury and pump out the most cum just happy to have a hole to bury their cock in. And don't shy away when told they can use it as much they want. I've had guys like that use my hole for hours and hours on end and always loved it. Now I've heard cis girls talking about guys they've been with lasting "two whole hours!" like it some amazing feat and I'm left thinking "That's it?" Though I don't oppose a guy who's able to whip it out and pump a load in you in under a minute either, lol.

As I said though, personality has never much mattered to me. As long as your cock is hard, and balls full and ready to cum, that's always been enough for me. Never really cared how nice or rude they are. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlB said:

You nailed my husband.  I knew him for six months before we hooked-up; I had no idea what a dirty slut he was nor did I know how thoroughly uninhibited he was before that.  I already knew he was a warm and interesting person; I also knew his body would rival any on a fitness magazine from seeing him clothed for six months.  When he surprised me by propositioning me and then surprised me in ways I’d never contemplated I was completely his; heart and soul.

Fortunately for me the love-strike that bowled me over went both ways; he said he’d expected a “reasonably competent fuck” and nothing more but got “so much more that it hit {him} like a lightning bolt.”  It’s only ever happened once; but @Blkmuscbreeder and I twinned in that preference.  

That's awesome! Congrats!

20 hours ago, catcher4you said:

You need to be very aware of the bottom and what he is doing in order to have a successful fist fuck

Very well said.  Too many Tops don't realize that fisting is a whole-nother kettle of fish from Cock-fucking.  It's takes not merely skill, it takes an aware mind, a watchful concentration on the fistee, but it's a craft well-worth learning for Tops.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CCbttm said:

I wish there were more tops like you. Most I've ever had are turned off when I mention they're not my first cock of the night....

A bottom with a load or two dripping from his hole turns me the fuck ON, not off. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Perhaps I'm turning into a homo? Oh wait, I AM a homo and I like it. Otherwise I wouldn't fuck hot sexy guys up the ass and that would suck bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ktopper said:

A bottom with a load or two dripping from his hole turns me the fuck ON, not off. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Perhaps I'm turning into a homo? Oh wait, I AM a homo and I like it. Otherwise I wouldn't fuck hot sexy guys up the ass and that would suck bad.

Well I know some guys are big on the "straight acting" thing but let's face it you've got to be some level of homo to even find this site. Excluding the few cis girls we have around I suppose, I guess they're just hyper straight sluts. 

But I do agree, a leaking hole or a slut wearing a load proudly on their face is a turn on to me. Let's you know they're happy to take some cum and clearly know how to earn a load, and it's extra lube to slide right in. Who wouldn't want that?