Looking for sites/apps that bottoms/tops use

hardandhorny1337

Hello! As a 21-year-old top in Canada, I am wondering what sites or apps you use to hookup. I am on Squirt but the amount of fakes on that site is unbelievable! 

I know DoubleList, which is a craigslist alternative, but that site has recently became a pay wall, even asking for money to renew posts.

I would love to hear what apps or websites you use! Thank you very much!

5 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

I understand. But the truth is, you find a lot people nervous or not serious anywhere on apps and online. It just what is it is. 

I've said this before, but at the risk of being repetitive:

1. Any particular site/app is only as good as the local community where you are. If you live in a city where most of the guys are flakes and timewasters, then it's highly likely on ANY site/app, most of the guys there will be flakes and timewasters as well. But with the sites/apps, you also get the ones who cheerfully catfish from a distance, hiding their location and pretending to be more local, even if they'd never do that in person.

2. Likewise, if you live in a city where there are about 35 openly gay men, no site/app is going to suddenly uncover a trove of hundreds of never-before-seen gay men just waiting to be discovered. If you like a particular KIND of guy - bear, daddy, twink, hustler, whatever - a site/app for that kind of person might be a little better targeted than a general-purpose one like Grindr, but my experience has been that most guys have profiles on all the apps that are relevant for them.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I've said this before, but at the risk of being repetitive:

1. Any particular site/app is only as good as the local community where you are. If you live in a city where most of the guys are flakes and timewasters, then it's highly likely on ANY site/app, most of the guys there will be flakes and timewasters as well. But with the sites/apps, you also get the ones who cheerfully catfish from a distance, hiding their location and pretending to be more local, even if they'd never do that in person.

2. Likewise, if you live in a city where there are about 35 openly gay men, no site/app is going to suddenly uncover a trove of hundreds of never-before-seen gay men just waiting to be discovered. If you like a particular KIND of guy - bear, daddy, twink, hustler, whatever - a site/app for that kind of person might be a little better targeted than a general-purpose one like Grindr, but my experience has been that most guys have profiles on all the apps that are relevant for them.

Yeah, sometimes depending on where you are it can be tough to find a bud to fuck with.

I am off and on Squirt.org sometimes as a bottom and unfortunately there are just a ton of bottoms and not enough tops, or at least not enough dominant tops but lots of bottoms for you for sure. Or try OiNk if you like it nasty.. that is what I am currently looking on

Edited by Gingerandbred72
Forgot another site