Embarrassing Fuck

I've had it happen when topping. A bit of brown wipes off. But one time I arranged to meet a guy around 7:00 in the morning. He had drank a few cups of coffee. After I cam I pulled out and he started squirting shit and cum. I admit it grossed me out. He apologized profusely. It never happened again with him but since then I have made it a point to never fuck a guy right after he has had his morning cup of joe.

• Like 1

Nature has a sense of humor, it made every sex organ with the dual function of waste removal, they just don't all have the culturally conditioned stigma that feces has. A woman's vagina has what amounts to a week long ... movement, every 21 days or so (i.e., a "period") where their body sloughs the wall of the uterus and blood and tissue are ejected by the body as 'waste.' Most people are not grossed out by their own shit, just another's.  

The fabled (and often revered in the gay community) "second hole" is really the sigmoid, a curve that separates the rectum from the colon. The colon is approximately 4 feet long, and feces can be anywhere along that long tube. It has an ascending portion, transverse and descending portion before it becomes the sigmoid and then the rectum. Again about 4 feet of convoluted, almost accordion like, tubing.  The whole human intestinal tract is about 27 feet long including the small intestine. i can pretty much guarantee that none of us is cleaning out that entire tract when we douche.  Oh, and it's in constant motion with peristalsis.  

i'm a critical care nurse, and when we are prepping someone for a colonoscopy, we give them a gallon of this stuff called "Go litely" (obviously the maker has a sadistic sense of humor) and preparation starts 24 hours prior to the procedure. Even one gallon of laxative and 24 hours later, many are still not 'cleaned out' and have to go even longer... though most lower GI doctors are not grossed out by what they encounter, and yeah, it happens all the time. 

Where most of us bottoms run into challenges is really that "second hole," or the sigmoid curve.  i've been totally lucky and never had a shit accident, but i've definitely had trapped water up there from douching. 

images-1.jpeg

• Like 1

Conversely, and on the positive side (at least for me). That same second hold/sigmoid curve is a sweet spot for breeding/being bred. When a Top gets His seed or piss in that part of a bottoms gut, it can be more easily retained and absorbed. i've slept all night with a Mans piss in me and ended up absorbing most of it, and the next morning when i pee, i can smell His piss mixed in my pee and know He's impregnated me.  That drives me wild.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

A woman's vagina has what amounts to a week long ... movement, every 21 days or so (i.e., a "period") where their body sloughs the wall of the uterus and blood and tissue are ejected by the body as 'waste.'

...I didn't need to read this! 😱🤯🤢🤮😷😖🙄

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TallAussieBtm said:

...I didn't need to read this! 😱🤯🤢🤮😷😖🙄

sorry, i'm a nurse, so i have a switch.  my desire is to level the ground between a guys hole and a woman's.

• Upvote 1

I can relate.  Really good about cleaning out.  Met this dude with 10 TRUE INCHES.  Was drilling me and got through 2nd sphinkter and it got messy   He was fine, I freaked.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 6:42 AM, AlB said:

I’ll admit that a long time ago, my first experience with a “Code Brown” freaked me the heck out; fortunately it had been a great fuck, the bottom was a great guy who was as apologetic and embarrassed as he could be, and we just cleaned-up.  Also fortunately that’s never happened to me as a bottom; I’d really hate that and thank the two guys who taught me how to “make that area welcome.”

I apparently tempted fate.  What was the Jaws tagline?  Just when you thought it was safe? 

Yesterday THAT happened.  Nothing catastrophic; unmistakeable odor and “residual” on my husband’s magnificent dick-head ridge.  Him:  “Al in the thousands of times I’ve been in you over nine inches this is the first time this has happened.  You taught me about odds and statistics and we both know about male anatomy.  Let’s go get cleaned up Hon!”  I was still freaking and used the douche nozzle about ten times before he dragged me out of the wet room!

This morning I was up and in there before him and overdoing it when he came in, turned off the water, and showed me his dick.  “Look; it’s fine.  Let it go.”  I was and am still tense about it but his fuck-therapy is helping.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jagmanaz said:

I can relate.  Really good about cleaning out.  Met this dude with 10 TRUE INCHES.  Was drilling me and got through 2nd sphinkter and it got messy   He was fine, I freaked.

i've gotten to the place where i'd only freak if He did. Any more, i am so tuned and into the Man breeding me that i naturally respond to Him. Truth be told, even though i am not into scat on general principle, i relish the idea of a Man Who doesn't care what He encounters because such concerns can impede spontaneous penetration. i want to be available to a Man 24/7, and would happily receive a Man whenever His need/desire arises, but it has to work, be good for Him  for it to work, be good for me. i'm not being generous or altruistic, i'm just very responsive that way... i connect to His lust/need and equally despise anything that impedes or dampens that for Him,.

• Like 1

"This" killed the sex in my relationship. My partner (still my partner today) only expresses an interest or desire to fuck me (aka have sex) when it is spontaneous. He has some personal issues with planning and commitment. So, we can't "plan" to have sex (because he can't guarantee he will be "in the mood") and he has gotten one too many UTI (urinary tract infections) from have a small dick (short urethra) and the inevitable run-in with poo and bacteria.

And...spontaneous won't even allow me 30-45 min for a quick douche - because again the mood may have already passed before I would be "ready"...

This is an impossible situation, don't you think?

So, he won't fuck me...and would rather let anyone else do it. Which might be okay if he allowed me the time and space to make it happen. Sigh...