Tips for a new sauna cumdump?

I think I'm ready to go give myself up at a bathouse/sauna. I'd be taking all loads, keeping a tally, and getting bred for as long as I can handle it. Any suggestions on:

• what to wear
  • cleaning up after
  • how to send the right message
  • and while im not worried about poz loads, I don't want to pick up other bugs. How do you all mitigate that?

For what to wear it helps to be a bit practical. While the idea of being encased in latex might be hot, you'll probably be a sweaty mess after 30mins. Just stick with a jockstrap and maybe a simple harness if that's your thing. 

If you're at bathhouse then they'll be showers so cleaning up isn't really going to be a challenge. 

And in regards to not picking up any other bugs.. well that's just goes with the territory of being a cumdump. You could look into DoxyPEP (see the sexual health forum here) which would reduce the risk of getting some STIs.

• Like 2

I go the my main local sauna on one of their naked days, so what to wear is never an issue. You might want to check if you can be naked anytime you go. If so, that will attract more attention.

In terms of sending the right message, being on your knees/bending over in the darkroom will do that. Likewise, getting your arse in the air whenever possible (and/or against a glory hole) will also make it clear your arse is there to be used.      

• Like 3

Another idea, which I thought of this morning, relates to glory holes. 

If you back onto a glory hole (which I do a fair bit), it's an obvious sign you just want a cock up you. To make it even more obvious you want it raw (which is what I'm going to do today), is bend a sachet of lube so it sits on the bottom of the hole, then back onto the hole. Anyone who goes to use you can then take the sachet, lube himself up (if he wants) and in he goes. 

Worth a try!

• Like 1