Cumdump Trainee

I have been dabbling in this scene for about 6 years.  In that time I started off with safe sex, then advanced to selective bareback and now I am diving into being a full-fledged cumdump.  In my life I have taken only aprox 50 loads in total.  But in the last year I have done 2 hotel parties.  The first one was a bust, this is due to lack of knowledge and preparation.  My second was OK with 8 guys giving me 7 loads.  I am planning a 3rd on the 26th of this month.... I am a cumdump trainee.  I wear this title proudly as I am still very ignorant to much of this scene, however, i am determined.   What achievement or goal do you think I would need to meet before I can stop calling myself a trainee and boast as a full fledged cumdump..... And guys can we please keep the comments civil.....