My gym bro..

Teneo

My gym bro and I first bonded when he spotted me and we would work out and shower together. We felt so  comfortable and trusted each to the point he was my bro. Later we explored our bodies and then quickly realized we could help each other out in more ways than one.

Staring too long at his fluffed dick he nods and I kneel right in front of his dick did him a favor. He couldn’t stop there, and suggested just the tip and I turned around let him spread my cheeks and have a feel. It felt so good, I couldn’t get enough, he couldn’t get enough and pretty soon he was barebacking me raw every place we could. All he had to say was “spot me bro.” And I knew he wanted, I wanted to get creampied. In the gym, in my car at his house, in my room at the mall, on the trail, and after work.

my first milk man, even after he got into a relationship our bond was just that strong. He said I just knew how to milk him dry every time  but I mean his dick was thick and all I would do was just relax and open up enough to taking him balls deep was toe curling . Maybe it’s because he was my first Dom top or the fact that every time I could feel his thick and veiny cock I could anticipate his  throbbing and intense orgasm. Now, even after he says “he don’t play that no more” when I rawdog any thick 6 and a half inch dick, my body expects or maybe craves the way he would blast inside me. For a while he was always the last load shot in me.

I want to say at least 300? 400? Times he used me  but even that number seems low, countless. He invited me over recently and he anger fucked me for an hour! He just wanted to “clean his pipes” he said rofl. He’s still chill and bro and isn’t weird about any of the things we used to do. He doesn’t really know how all the cum he left inside me affected me.  He doesn’t know about all the bathhouses I visited or apps where I hook up and let multiple guys use my hole and nut in me.

Edited by Teneo
Type
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

One time, when I stayed at his house two of his cousins were staying there, late night after they had all been drinking he told them I gave good head. And he whored me out to one of them  but inevitably the other cousin walked in while I was gagging on big dick. They explored my hole and could not stop spitting in my gaping hole,  thick phlegmy and  hawking luggies then fingering the wetness down my boy chute  using both thumbs  to really prying  my  ass open, taking turns spitting down my gaping hole.

I really wanted them to spit in my mouth but I just  kinda went submissive because they were quite rough with me.   Long story short because of their thick cocks. I could still feel my ass gaping open for three days. When his cousins had enough they told my gym bro they both used me three times. Going back to the room, we were in the garage, like 2:30 a little bruised and no way to control the dripping semen that kept leaking out of me, I was thrown on my back and then for the next 30mins my bro  churned and sloshed the six loads his cousins left inside me. If I hadn’t a little anal bleeding it would have been really nice. 

fighting the urge was no longer possible and he finally nutted again we both immediately fell a sleep but I felt so horny from all they fucking. I had thought one day we might do it again but couldn’t because they went back to Mexico to their families.  Woke up the next morning with a puddle of cum in my fitness shorts. I couldn’t stop smiling all day as  I leaking theee Mexican dudes cum all day. They came so deep. 

now I want do go on my fantasy trip to Mexico 

Edited by Teneo
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Teneo said:

One time, when I stayed at his house two of his cousins were staying there, late night after they had all been drinking he told them I gave good head. And he whored me out to one of them  but inevitably the other cousin walked in while I was gagging on big dick. They explored my hole and could not stop spitting in my gaping hole,  thick phlegmy and  hawking luggies then fingering the wetness down my boy chute  using both thumbs  to really prying  my  ass open, taking turns spitting down my gaping hole.

I really wanted them to spit in my mouth but I just  kinda went submissive because they were quite rough with me.   Long story short because of their thick cocks. I could still feel my ass gaping open for three days. When his cousins had enough they told my gym bro they both used me three times. Going back to the room, we were in the garage, like 2:30 a little bruised and no way to control the dripping semen that kept leaking out of me, I was thrown on my back and then for the next 30mins my bro  churned and sloshed the six loads his cousins left inside me. If I hadn’t a little anal bleeding it would have been really nice. 

fighting the urge was no longer possible and he finally nutted again we both immediately fell a sleep but I felt so horny from all they fucking. I had thought one day we might do it again but couldn’t because they went back to Mexico to their families.  Woke up the next morning with a puddle of cum in my fitness shorts. I couldn’t stop smiling all day as  I leaking theee Mexican dudes cum all day. They came so deep. 

now I want do go on my fantasy trip to Mexico 

That’s fukn hot bro so awesome 

• Piggy 2