Pozzed in the pool

That evening my mind reeled from what had happened earlier. I had let a highly toxic poz man fuck me without protection in my pool.

I could still feel the soreness and pleasure of his cock fucking my ass.

My mind told me I could get to urgent care and get on pep but all my ass wanted was his cock again.

I went to sleep and during my short fits of sleep I could only play over and over being fucked in the pool in my dreams.  Memories of savoring his cock in my mouth and my ass. Slowly my ass convincing my mind of what to do next.

By morning my mind had been made and as I laid in bed I logged onto the website and sent Mike a message.

“Yesterday went a lot further than I expected. I was not quite ready for taking the next step but since we did, I would like to keep going.

Your cock in my ass was so amazing that I want it again today.”

I sent the message and headed to the shower to clean out and hope he would respond soon.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 11
  • Haha 1

Yes a very hot addition to this story. I hope he responds soon to. Best to forget about going to get that pep me . Just enjoy the good fucking. I'd invite him to the bedroom the next time he comes over . Can get in good positions there where in can cum in you very deep.

• Upvote 1

There's always someone bitching about something so it might as well be me this morning:  You got a little stingy with the word count for that chapter, don't you think?  I do love the story though.

4 hours ago, RawSubDad said:

There's always someone bitching about something so it might as well be me this morning:  You got a little stingy with the word count for that chapter, don't you think?  I do love the story though.

I think this is a failing I have a lot in my writing and I think others also can get in a hurry.  I struggle to add the details that add color to the story like describing the sounds, smells and creating a visual picture.  And dialog, that's what I really have trouble with.  I really appreciate the talents of writers who make those things look easy.  Frankly Mykell is way ahead of me here but I hope he responds well to constructive criticism and even further grows.  I'm trying to but I've got a long way to go.  I try to get inspiration from others writing here, and this story is one recently that I loved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2024 at 4:03 AM, RawSubDad said:

Yes I was stingy about the word count, some unexpected travel came up and I have not had time to write a good chapter but wanted to let people know that more was to follow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mykell said:

Yes I was stingy about the word count, some unexpected travel came up and I have not had time to write a good chapter but wanted to let people know that more was to follow.

Quality over quantity my man.  This one's good, so I dont mind waiting if the resulting hard on is worth it 😉  Cant wait for the next chapter!

On 8/29/2024 at 10:14 AM, austin_submale said:

I think this is a failing I have a lot in my writing and I think others also can get in a hurry.  I struggle to add the details that add color to the story like describing the sounds, smells and creating a visual picture.  And dialog, that's what I really have trouble with.  I really appreciate the talents of writers who make those things look easy.  Frankly Mykell is way ahead of me here but I hope he responds well to constructive criticism and even further grows.  I'm trying to but I've got a long way to go.  I try to get inspiration from others writing here, and this story is one recently that I loved.

If it's a failing it's insignificant in light of all you and your stories have to offer. If I sounded ungrateful I'm not but if I'm being honest, when I'm jerking (and why I'm reading BZ stories, I'm either jerkin off or looking for a story that will get the job done 😈), it's difficult to get going with the short chapters. 

I love your writing.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RawSubDad said:

If it's a failing it's insignificant in light of all you and your stories have to offer. If I sounded ungrateful I'm not but if I'm being honest, when I'm jerking (and why I'm reading BZ stories, I'm either jerkin off or looking for a story that will get the job done 😈), it's difficult to get going with the short chapters. 

I love your writing.

You're way too kind!

Mike shortly texted back “I knew you would want more of my POZ cock. I can be back at your place in 30 mins.”

I texted him back “Cya soon!”

The anxiety rose in my mind that I was going to take another load of POZ cum and my mind screamed I should instead go to Urgent Care and get on PEP immediately. 

But the memories of the pleasure still overrode my PEP impulse.

Since I knew I had time, taking another load would not matter right? 

So I cleaned up the spare bedroom and decided since i was going to play again I wanted to get it on camera just in case the PEP did not work. That way I would have a video of my conversion should the PEP not work.

I slipped on a red thong so Mike would have something to pull off me.

The minutes passed quickly and I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door just in my red thong and there stood mike. He wore really tight fitting blue shorts and I could already see his bulge wanting to get out.

“Cum in..” I said as he stepped to the door smiling while staring at my thong. 

“Glad to see you embracing your poz cum sissy side of you and only wearing the thong.” Mike said as he then pushed me in and closed the door behind him. He pressed me against the wall and I could feel the heat of his cock against my leg. 

Kind of like before he his hands wandered up the sides of my body until they reached my pierced nipples. Electricity passed between my nipples as he slowly manipulated them. I closed my eyes and I could feel him being aroused even more as it felt like his cock would break through his shorts. Then I felt his mouth on my neck as he softly kissed my neck. All new sensations started feeling their way through my body as his kisses slowly worked up to my lips.

We kissed what felt like for minutes but then Mike began to push on one side of my body and slowly turned me around. My hands were pressed against the wall as his kissing returned to my neck and I could feel him now slowly humping my ass with his cock.

I got enough sense into my mind and said to him “follow me to the bedroom. I slipped out from under him and pulled his left hand with mine. Leading him to the bedroom, i switched the camera on that was focused on my bed as I walked by it. I got near the bed and i felt a push from behind and he snarled “bend over bitch!” I put my hands out to stop the push and ended up with my red thonged ass in the air. I could hear the sounds of fabric falling and guessed that he was disrobing.

I felt his hands on my ass as he began to massage my ass . “Shoulders down boy, get ready to get fucked with only my poz pre-cum.”  I then felt his poz snake slowly trace its way down my right ass leaving a poisonous trail. I raised my shoulders up just a bit and he slapped me hard on my ass “Shoulders down I said!.” I dropped my shoulders down on the mattress again and felt as Mike pulled my thong aside. His cock began slowly pushing against my puckered hole and he applied more pressure until my ass gave in to his cock. With the tip of his cock just barely penetrating me, Mike asked “Are you ready for another load? Tell me you want it.”

I responded back “Fuck me.”, “Not good enough boy” Mike teased. I then answered “ I want your poz cock to fuck me and fill me with your poz cum.” As I answered I knew I was another step from going to get the pep as the words just made sense as he pushed deeper. The amazing feeling of being penetrated by his cock shorted out all my common sense. Slowly but surely he would push a little farther in each time. Finally I could feel his balls touch my ass and my thong riding along his cock as he pulled out each time to just pound back into me. All I could think of was hoping the camera was capturing the moment I truly conceded to his cock and his load inside me. He began to hit my prostate as the tempo of him pounding me increased. The moans of pleasure started to come from me as his cock hit my prostate just right. I could feel my orgasm coming as I too started to leak cum as Mike pounded me. Finally I felt Mike’s pace change and his cock flare inside of me as he roared “Take my POZ LOAD!!” He erupted inside of me and I could feel the ropes of his cum coating my insides as he continued to pump in and out of me. My orgasm hit my prostate and I spewed certainly my last neg load all over the sheets of the bed.

My orgasm causing me to just twitch from my first hands free orgasm and Mike collapsing on top of me. I could feel him stop and just slowly shrinking out of my now gaped and cum filled hole. He slapped my ass and moved my thong back over my hole while pushing off me.

“Now that you have taken your 2nd load from me, there is no turning back now” Mike whispered. That moment I knew I had no intention of getting PEP and only wanted more poz cock.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1