Fair Warning?

3 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Damn I fucking want your cock - and I don't care if it "hurts".

Pity the swim from Louisiana to Melbourne is so long. I don't think you would have problem taking my cock, but virgins and newbies can be annoying if they start whining when I'm really getting into it and ready to blow.

21 minutes ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Damn I fucking want your cock - and I don't care if it "hurts".

14 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

Pity the swim from Louisiana to Melbourne is so long. I don't think you would have problem taking my cock, but virgins and newbies can be annoying if they start whining when I'm really getting into it and ready to blow.

Flicked you a PM

That is why I stay away from feminized gays...
Some are so fucked up in their head...
Give me a man... I am a bottom and a kinky cumslut bottom, but definetely not a sissy.
Manhandle me, use me, fuck me - but don't treat me like a sissy boy.
Sorry if anybody feels offended but this is my opinion. Don't like it? Fine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Lots of smiles reading the replies ... 

To the bottoms:  if there are any "requirements" you have when you're bent over in some fuckjoint, it's not only preferable, it's incumbent on you to share your limits with the Top(s) that sidle up behind you. 

The default position on whether to Breed or not is, the bottom wants the load fucked deep inside his ass.  Thus, if any bottom has something different in mind, it needs to be shared before the Top starts in.  Anything less is not only unfair, but downright rude to the Top, and utterly selfish on the part of the bottom.  More, you can't hold it against the Top if all he wants is to fuck & Breed holes.  

To the Tops:  It's entirely fair (in the fuckjoints) for you to assume that the bottom wants your load fucked up his ass.  If the bottom says nothing about where to unload, that's on him.

At least around here, that's the default position.  

Period.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To the bottoms:  if there are any "requirements" you have when you're bent over in some fuckjoint, it's not only preferable, it's incumbent on you to share your limits with the Top(s) that sidle up behind you. 

The default position on whether to Breed or not is, the bottom wants the load fucked deep inside his ass.  Thus, if any bottom has something different in mind, it needs to be shared before the Top starts in.  Anything less is not only unfair, but downright rude to the Top, and utterly selfish on the part of the bottom.  More, you can't hold it against the Top if all he wants is to fuck & Breed holes.  

To the Tops:  It's entirely fair (in the fuckjoints) for you to assume that the bottom wants your load fucked up his ass.  If the bottom says nothing about where to unload, that's on him.

At least around here, that's the default position.  

Period.

AMEN 🙌🏻😈💦

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

For fuck-joints, I think I'd summarize as:

"Bare and breeding comes standard, anything else is a special request and requires notice."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Seriously in this day and age, if you are taking a cock raw then why wouldn't you want the cum?  Fuck I wish every raw cock that had been in me had bred me, so many want to try all the holes on offer (and there's nothing wrong with that, a tops prerogative).  As a raw cock taker, I'm grateful for any loads I get.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 8/16/2024 at 5:31 AM, Birichy said:

If I’m being barebacked in a sauna I always expect him to cum in my ass. I can’t be doing with any silly negotiating beforehand 

It does not bother me if a guy doesn’t tell me he’s going to cum, but I always hope he does tell me right before he seeds me. What I want even more is for him to tell it’s a toxic load I’m taking.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackrobe said:

For fuck-joints, I think I'd summarize as:

"Bare and breeding comes standard, anything else is a special request and requires notice."

This should be placed on the signed waiver before entry. 

Or else stay home and use the hookup apps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Realistically, one of the purposes of a man's penis is to inject semen inside the person they're fucking; it's basic survival of the species instinct. To put it another way, the whole purpose of a guy when fucking is to ejaculate inside whoever they are fucking, and honestly any bottom taking dick (covered or not) is asking someone to do something that is unnatural by instinct when they expect the person to pull out.

I assume that if you're in a bath house and you let me in bare, you want to take cum. That said, I'll usually wait for sloppy seconds to make life easier - that avoids having to ask questions; but if you're lying down in a dark room with your arse exposed and you let someone climb on top of you to fuck you bare, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume the bottom is giving permission to take cum unless they indicate otherwise before the cumming.

Online on grindr etc. I just state up front I won't fuck with condoms, and I won't pull out and if they start sounding nervous or iffy then I'll just move on: not worth the drama if you ask me.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2024 at 10:43 AM, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

You are absolutely right. When I’m getting fucked, I want to get bred. Why else would I take a bare cock in my hole!

• Like 1