An Unexpected Cloudy Afternoon

jeffny456

I’ve been reading and getting off on hot stories and posts here for years (thanks guys!) and thought I’d finally add one of my own. It’s a mix of real and fiction.

Had found myself with an unexpected afternoon off so started sniffing around checking all the apps and sites. Usual hits of  “hey”, “what’s up”, “looking?” with not much follow through. Then got hit from a guy that looked close by. 47, 5’ 10’, 175, 7.5 cut, brown hair, versatile bottom, could host or travel. Started a back and forth with usual “where are you?” “into?” He was more bottom, really like to suck, and asked “party?” Hmmm now getting interesting, had been thinking something quick but felt my dick twitch. Had been a couple of months since last time partying and did have the rest of the day off…

A bit about me, 51, 5’ 8”, 165, some hair, trim, 7” cut dick that curves up with a nice girth to it (been told when fucking feels great as it gets thicker in the middle and hits all the right spots). Versatile, easy going and happy to see where it goes as long as it feels good.

First time had partied was about four years earlier with a guy I also met online. After we got naked and started fooling around he pulled out a pipe and asked if I wanted some. Told him I didn’t know what it was. He said it was meth and would make me feel good (an understatement). Not much of a pot smoker and been awhile since had done coke so figured I’d give it a try. He showed me how to hold the pipe, keeping the flame below the bulb so not to burn the meth, wait for the wisps of smoke and breathe in slowly. FUCK it felt amazing. We hung out for a couple of hours smoking and some fooling around though he was a bit of a flake and too high to really do much but it had totally opened me up to exploring more. Since then I party every couple of months or so, (if not for work would do it more often) and find the whole ritual of smoking an incredible turn on. Shotguns that turn into hot kissing, booty bumps, one-on-one, group fun, all good. Have had some great times and some not so great but guess it’s part of the experience.

So back to that afternoon, we moved to texting direct, told me his name was Jim, could host, and would take him about an hour to get ready which worked for me. Cleaned up and out (just in case), showered, put on a worn jock, shorts, t-shirt and got a text saying he was ready for me to come over. He was close, and in 15 minutes got to his place where he buzzed me up. He was in shorts and a t-shirt and pretty much matched his pictures and description. Small clean apartment, walked though a kitchen into a bedroom which had a large bed that took up a good two thirds of the room with the rest filled by a desk and chair and a door to a small bathroom.

Jim said get comfortable, so kicked off my sneakers, and sat back on his bed while he sat on the chair by his desk and pulled out a pipe and a lighter, lit it and took a hit then handed them to me. While I lit up he got down on his knees and start rubbing my legs and dick through my shorts. I took a couple of big hits and handed him the pipe and torch while I lay back feeling that fucking awesome feeling that goes right to my dick. He takes a couple of hits, puts down the pipe comes over, pull down my shorts and gets his face right in my bulging jock. Moaning he spreads my legs and starts sniffing and then licking getting it nice and wet while his hands move up under my shirt feeling up my stomach and up my chest to tweak my nips. So fucking good, he pulls back and grabs the pipe while I pull off my shirt, takes a couple of hits and hands it to me. He pulls my dick out of the side of my jock to start sucking while I blow smoke down at him, damn my dick is tingling. Had taken a blue pill so dick was getting nice and chubbed too.

Jim takes the pipe from me and says to move back on the bed while he take a couple more hits, hands pipe back to me while he gets naked. Takes the pipe, does another big hit, puts it down while I’m now laying all the way back on his bed with my head propped up with pillows. He gets down between my legs, pulls off my jock and exhales a big cloud on my dick before swallowing it again. FUCK! So good. Am moaning a bit and thrusting up. He goes shhh, relax and don’t move too much, let me do all the work. I feel a bit embarrassed and ask if everything okay and he says all good, lay back, then swallows my dick again while rubbing my stomach. I usually like mutual play but follow his lead, lay back, spread my legs more and fuck it’s feeling good.

We go at it like this for a while, (never really sure about time while high), taking breaks to take hits, then him having me lay back, staying quiet and trying not to move much while he swallows and licks my dick while also rubbing my stomach, chest, and legs. As am pretty high I spread my legs as my hole is feeling tingly and hoping he’ll move down there but at the moment he’s concentrating on my dick which has been hovering between semi and full mast and feeling great.

He’s kept me totally passive and at one point while he’s sucking and rubbing my dick I can feel I leak out some piss. I look up and tap him on the shoulder and say sorry about that, I should go take a leak. He looks at me, shakes his head, keeps his mouth on my dick and pushes his hand down on my lower stomach. FUCK! Am totally turned on and my dick swells but he keeps sucking while rubbing and pressing my on my stomach and bladder. I start getting that feeling of my body and dick relaxing and start pissing but since am so high it also feels like I’m cumming, feeling the piss going through my shaft into his mouth with every nerve ending tingling. He is nodding his head while keeping his lips tight around my shaft egging me on to keep going. FUCK! And I do, It feels like I got a gallon of piss which he just keeps swallowing. The feeling is incredible, it’s nothing I’ve experienced before, like one long orgasm.

After I don’t know how long the flow of piss slowed and then finally stopped with Jim never taking his mouth off my dick. Was total sensory overload and pushed him gently off, though now my dick was hardening after having my bladder emptied. Jim said think time for a smoke break which sounded good to me. We both got up, him sitting back in the chair and me on edge of bed. He torched up the pipe and when the wisps of smoke started took a big hit, smiled and leaned over to give me a shotgun which we exchanged back and forth which turned into deep kissing where I tasted the acrid taste of piss mixed with smoke. FUCK! He then gave me the pipe where I took a deep hit and did the same to him. Did this a few more times until we both both flying, with each hit going right to my dick and my hole.

While we were making out I started to feel him up but he pushed me gently back and said it really turns him on giving me pleasure and that he was okay as is and said do you want to lay back again? I said sure but asked would he give my hole some attention. He smiled and got a gleam in his eye and nodded while licking his lips. Then he said let’s take a couple of more hits. FUCK!

He puts down the pipe and says lie back and damn I’m flying and feeling good. He gets down between my legs and takes my dick in his mouth again. My dick now is hard and leaking and I’m trying to keep from moaning and moving as he directed. He’s now spreading my legs raising my knees a bit and he starts licking down my dick all over my balls. He then licks under my balls pushing my legs up and starts licking on my hole. Oh yeah! I say quietly. He really starts eating me out and I reach for my dick but he bats my hand away. His tongue feels amazing and he starts to both lick and finger my hole. I’m trying not to squirm and keep my hole open to him.

After a while he pulls off my hole and grabs some lube. I look down and he’s grinning and nodding while I feel him lubing up my hole. I feel the lube on my loosened hole and then a finger going in. Uhhhh as my head sinks back into the pillow. He keeps his finger massaging my insides. Then pulls out a bit adding more lube and shoves two fingers in. Uuuuhhh, my dick jumps. Then he puts in a third and I feel him hitting my prostate and my dick spurts out precum onto my stomach which I reach down and taste. I feel a fourth finger but my butt is not open enough and he goes back to three. He smiles and swallows my dick again while he keeps fingering me. FUCK! He’s gone back to two fingers massaging my insides while sucking and nursing on my dick. I feel my dick leak every time he hits my prostate, it’s like a mini orgasm and that gets him going too. My dick is rock hard and I can slowly feel a full orgasm slowly building. After the pissing and prostate massaging I’m feeling like my whole body is starting to tingle. Jim keeps on sucking my dick while his fingers rub my prostate and hole. I start to feel both relaxed and a build up of cum start to move into my dick. It’s not like my usual orgasm that comes in a burst, this one is slow moving where my balls are tingling and I can feel the cum is slowing moving up my dick. Jim feels the difference as my hole opens and he shoves four fingers in. I feel my hole start to pulse and the cum moving up my shaft feeling like I’m pissing cum. Jim starts sucking furiously and then I start shooting, FUCK! The shots are explosive and massive and keeps going while Jim keeps sucking, fingering with one hand and holding me down with the other.

Usually once I cum my dick is too sensitive but this time Jim keeps sucking and fingering and am happy to keep letting him. Over the course of the next hour or so he gives me two or three more dick and butt orgasms finishing with me giving him more piss before we finally finish and wrap it up. We buddied each other and got together a few more times but this first was a memorable and unexpected afternoon.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 4.43.17 PM.jpg

• Like 12
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jeffny456 said:

I’ve been reading and getting off on hot stories and posts here for years (thanks guys!) and thought I’d finally add one of my own. It’s a mix of real and fiction.

Had found myself with an unexpected afternoon off so started sniffing around checking all the apps and sites. Usual hits of  “hey”, “what’s up”, “looking?” with not much follow through. Then got hit from a guy that looked close by. 47, 5’ 10’, 175, 7.5 cut, brown hair, versatile bottom, could host or travel. Started a back and forth with usual “where are you?” “into?” He was more bottom, really like to suck, and asked “party?” Hmmm now getting interesting, had been thinking something quick but felt my dick twitch. Had been a couple of months since last time partying and did have the rest of the day off…

A bit about me, 51, 5’ 8”, 165, some hair, trim, 7” cut dick that curves up with a nice girth to it (been told when fucking feels great as it gets thicker in the middle and hits all the right spots). Versatile, easy going and happy to see where it goes as long as it feels good.

First time had partied was about four years earlier with a guy I also met online. After we got naked and started fooling around he pulled out a pipe and asked if I wanted some. Told him I didn’t know what it was. He said it was meth and would make me feel good (an understatement). Not much of a pot smoker and been awhile since had done coke so figured I’d give it a try. He showed me how to hold the pipe, keeping the flame below the bulb so not to burn the meth, wait for the wisps of smoke and breathe in slowly. FUCK it felt amazing. We hung out for a couple of hours smoking and some fooling around though he was a bit of a flake and too high to really do much but it had totally opened me up to exploring more. Since then I party every couple of months or so, (if not for work would do it more often) and find the whole ritual of smoking an incredible turn on. Shotguns that turn into hot kissing, booty bumps, one-on-one, group fun, all good. Have had some great times and some not so great but guess it’s part of the experience.

So back to that afternoon, we moved to texting direct, told me his name was Jim, could host, and would take him about an hour to get ready which worked for me. Cleaned up and out (just in case), showered, put on a worn jock, shorts, t-shirt and got a text saying he was ready for me to come over. He was close, and in 15 minutes got to his place where he buzzed me up. He was in shorts and a t-shirt and pretty much matched his pictures and description. Small clean apartment, walked though a kitchen into a bedroom which had a large bed that took up a good two thirds of the room with the rest filled by a desk and chair and a door to a small bathroom.

Jim said get comfortable, so kicked off my sneakers, and sat back on his bed while he sat on the chair by his desk and pulled out a pipe and a lighter, lit it and took a hit then handed them to me. While I lit up he got down on his knees and start rubbing my legs and dick through my shorts. I took a couple of big hits and handed him the pipe and torch while I lay back feeling that fucking awesome feeling that goes right to my dick. He takes a couple of hits, puts down the pipe comes over, pull down my shorts and gets his face right in my bulging jock. Moaning he spreads my legs and starts sniffing and then licking getting it nice and wet while his hands move up under my shirt feeling up my stomach and up my chest to tweak my nips. So fucking good, he pulls back and grabs the pipe while I pull off my shirt, takes a couple of hits and hands it to me. He pulls my dick out of the side of my jock to start sucking while I blow smoke down at him, damn my dick is tingling. Had taken a blue pill so dick was getting nice and chubbed too.

Jim takes the pipe from me and says to move back on the bed while he take a couple more hits, hands pipe back to me while he gets naked. Takes the pipe, does another big hit, puts it down while I’m now laying all the way back on his bed with my head propped up with pillows. He gets down between my legs, pulls off my jock and exhales a big cloud on my dick before swallowing it again. FUCK! So good. Am moaning a bit and thrusting up. He goes shhh, relax and don’t move too much, let me do all the work. I feel a bit embarrassed and ask if everything okay and he says all good, lay back, then swallows my dick again while rubbing my stomach. I usually like mutual play but follow his lead, lay back, spread my legs more and fuck it’s feeling good.

We go at it like this for a while, (never really sure about time while high), taking breaks to take hits, then him having me lay back, staying quiet and trying not to move much while he swallows and licks my dick while also rubbing my stomach, chest, and legs. As am pretty high I spread my legs as my hole is feeling tingly and hoping he’ll move down there but at the moment he’s concentrating on my dick which has been hovering between semi and full mast and feeling great.

He’s kept me totally passive and at one point while he’s sucking and rubbing my dick I can feel I leak out some piss. I look up and tap him on the shoulder and say sorry about that, I should go take a leak. He looks at me, shakes his head, keeps his mouth on my dick and pushes his hand down on my lower stomach. FUCK! Am totally turned on and my dick swells but he keeps sucking while rubbing and pressing my on my stomach and bladder. I start getting that feeling of my body and dick relaxing and start pissing but since am so high it also feels like I’m cumming, feeling the piss going through my shaft into his mouth with every nerve ending tingling. He is nodding his head while keeping his lips tight around my shaft egging me on to keep going. FUCK! And I do, It feels like I got a gallon of piss which he just keeps swallowing. The feeling is incredible, it’s nothing I’ve experienced before, like one long orgasm.

After I don’t know how long the flow of piss slowed and then finally stopped with Jim never taking his mouth off my dick. Was total sensory overload and pushed him gently off, though now my dick was hardening after having my bladder emptied. Jim said think time for a smoke break which sounded good to me. We both got up, him sitting back in the chair and me on edge of bed. He torched up the pipe and when the wisps of smoke started took a big hit, smiled and leaned over to give me a shotgun which we exchanged back and forth which turned into deep kissing where I tasted the acrid taste of piss mixed with smoke. FUCK! He then gave me the pipe where I took a deep hit and did the same to him. Did this a few more times until we both both flying, with each hit going right to my dick and my hole.

While we were making out I started to feel him up but he pushed me gently back and said it really turns him on giving me pleasure and that he was okay as is and said do you want to lay back again? I said sure but asked would he give my hole some attention. He smiled and got a gleam in his eye and nodded while licking his lips. Then he said let’s take a couple of more hits. FUCK!

He puts down the pipe and says lie back and damn I’m flying and feeling good. He gets down between my legs and takes my dick in his mouth again. My dick now is hard and leaking and I’m trying to keep from moaning and moving as he directed. He’s now spreading my legs raising my knees a bit and he starts licking down my dick all over my balls. He then licks under my balls pushing my legs up and starts licking on my hole. Oh yeah! I say quietly. He really starts eating me out and I reach for my dick but he bats my hand away. His tongue feels amazing and he starts to both lick and finger my hole. I’m trying not to squirm and keep my hole open to him.

After a while he pulls off my hole and grabs some lube. I look down and he’s grinning and nodding while I feel him lubing up my hole. I feel the lube on my loosened hole and then a finger going in. Uhhhh as my head sinks back into the pillow. He keeps his finger massaging my insides. Then pulls out a bit adding more lube and shoves two fingers in. Uuuuhhh, my dick jumps. Then he puts in a third and I feel him hitting my prostate and my dick spurts out precum onto my stomach which I reach down and taste. I feel a fourth finger but my butt is not open enough and he goes back to three. He smiles and swallows my dick again while he keeps fingering me. FUCK! He’s gone back to two fingers massaging my insides while sucking and nursing on my dick. I feel my dick leak every time he hits my prostate, it’s like a mini orgasm and that gets him going too. My dick is rock hard and I can slowly feel a full orgasm slowly building. After the pissing and prostate massaging I’m feeling like my whole body is starting to tingle. Jim keeps on sucking my dick while his fingers rub my prostate and hole. I start to feel both relaxed and a build up of cum start to move into my dick. It’s not like my usual orgasm that comes in a burst, this one is slow moving where my balls are tingling and I can feel the cum is slowing moving up my dick. Jim feels the difference as my hole opens and he shoves four fingers in. I feel my hole start to pulse and the cum moving up my shaft feeling like I’m pissing cum. Jim starts sucking furiously and then I start shooting, FUCK! The shots are explosive and massive and keeps going while Jim keeps sucking, fingering with one hand and holding me down with the other.

Usually once I cum my dick is too sensitive but this time Jim keeps sucking and fingering and am happy to keep letting him. Over the course of the next hour or so he gives me two or three more dick and butt orgasms finishing with me giving him more piss before we finally finish and wrap it up. We buddied each other and got together a few more times but this first was a memorable and unexpected afternoon.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 4.43.17 PM.jpg

Fuck great description of your time!  I got so hard reading!

Awesome time I bet!

You going  back to see him?

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2024 at 5:57 PM, Njn0mc said:

Fuck great description of your time!  I got so hard reading!

Awesome time I bet!

You going  back to see him?

Hung a few more times but that first time was memorable. 😈

• Like 1