20 yr old cousin in college turns cumdump

This summer went to visit my cousin who blew a number of males in our family. When I got his appt was in a jockstrap and was very horny. Jumps on the couch as spreads eagle, and notice some white stuff leaking from his hole. I ask if he had had sex today and he said he let two guys nut inside him at the gym. I get an instant boner and stick my middle finger up his tight sloppy hole and said cum in the best lube he starts moaning as I slowly stick to fingers and start massaging his prostate it was Long before he stats begging for me to breed him. I told him I would bring my jar of frozen loads to inject in his boy hole. He said she wanted to take as many loads as possible that weekend. I can’t believe my ears as for the longest time he only sucked cock wouldn’t even swallow and was so shy and scared to let anybody bareback him.  I pull my fingers out and they glisten in cum. His hole is leaking who knows whose semen, leaking so profusely his balls get covered in cum. I pull out my cock and hear him yelp loudly as I lunge forward and go balls deep. His eyes roll back into his head and his sphincter tightens and pulls me cock deeper into,him. He’s gotten so,good at this. I whisper in his ear I don’t pull out. He starts getting overly excited and 10 mins in I can no longer hold myself back and squirt after squirt coat his insides with sperm we both get stupid giddily as my hard cock stays lodged in him because of the grips he has on my cock but he’s so flooded and stretched if I pul out the slightest my cock glides out but I just slam it back deeper and repeatedly keep impairing myself into him next time I’ll bring all the loads I have saved to see how his greedy hole handles 15 + loads I pull my cock out and my flared cock head plops out dripping with cum. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4