For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

It takes a real good fucker who knows what he is doing and how to get it done for me to cum before the top loads me up. On the occasion that a top can make be shoot before he fires the cannon I am slightly uncomfortable with the top continuing to fuck me but seeing as how I am a bottom, I know my job is to please the man riding me and I will take what he has to give me. I have learned how to control the discomfort somewhat so that he has all the pleasure he deserves and I get his seed that I am seeking.

That is definitely a talent that is a plus for a bottom. While I'm not Joe Stud and very happy to get sucked or fuck and come once then I am happy, I can definitely cum 3-4X a night. Questions I ask a potential slave are: "How many loads can you keep in your ass before they leak out?" and " can you get fucked after you cum?". It's a good thing when I can take my slave to a group to get filled/used and have him breed others too. It's very hot when a man can get bred a few times, breed a guy, pass his sperm on, and then resume taking loads.

Keep up the good work guys.

I can still carry on getting fucked after I've cum, but unless I'm really into the guy or he's extremely hot, I do lose a bit of interest if I'm honest, but I haven't told a top to stop after I've cum yet, so not going to start now.

I agree with cumdrainer4u, when I'm taking loads it's all about giving the tops pleasure and getting their seed in me. I stay totally focused on getting as many loads as possible, and rarely ever touch my dick. After a night or weekend at the baths getting loaded up, I always wait until I'm about ready to leave before I shoot my load. I rarely top, but sometimes really get off on fucking another bottom's dripping hole and adding my load to the mix, then felching out all that cum.

• Upvote 1

i didnt used to, but i do now. always make sure i dont touch my own cock when im being fucked, but if the top makes me cum hands free, then great, and he can still keep right on plowing me till he blows. and can use my own cum as lube for my ass :)

i can't wait to try that... thx virgoz!

I usually don't cum until after the top cums in me. But sometimes I feel close to cumming before he fucks me while we're having foreplay and I have to tell them to wait a little bit. Especially when we're wrestling as foreplay, and the top is very muscular. Sometimes just feeling a muscular guy's biceps have gotten me close to cumming. I used to go out with a guy that was a bodybuilder and it took me a long time to control myself when he would flex his biceps and tell me that he wanted me to feel them. And those times that I did cum first, I still wanted him to fuck me. Not that I had any say in the matter. He was very dominant and he was going to fuck me whether I wanted to or not. But that's what I look for in a guy. The muscular dominant type.

Edited by HotAssinPA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I fuck my wife and shoot my cum deep in her pussy all the time but when my asian top fucks me i only concentrate on his pleasure and beg him not to make me cum before him. I love my asrsehole being used by him for hours ( at least 4 hours or more :-) ) when we meet once a week . I spend the whole day getting fucked on T and be the pig for him so i dont want to cum and not wanting to cum at all because i am easy to lose my interest to be fucked after cumming .

Feeling like I want to cum while I am being fucked is quite rare. So lasting until the top is done is generally not an issue. Since I love having a hot top's cum swimming around my insides, bringing myself off after my top's done is quite exhilarating.

Even if a bottom looses interest of getting fucked after he came, or even if it hurts: Bottoms are there to please a top. So if the top allows the bottom to cum before (which usually should not be the case), then just be thankful and don't complain!

That is definitely a talent that is a plus for a bottom. While I'm not Joe Stud and very happy to get sucked or fuck and come once then I am happy, I can definitely cum 3-4X a night. Questions I ask a potential slave are: "How many loads can you keep in your ass before they leak out?" and " can you get fucked after you cum?". It's a good thing when I can take my slave to a group to get filled/used and have him breed others too. It's very hot when a man can get bred a few times, breed a guy, pass his sperm on, and then resume taking loads.

Keep up the good work guys.

i only cum from being fucked and usually only after the top has pumped in his last load hard...can still take more after this always

For me it depends on how much I want to bottom. There are times I want to just keep getting fucked and other times, I just want to have a guy fuck me once just so I can get off. If I am looking to get fucked by mulitple tops and loads, I will not not touch myself - except to edge myself. I precum like crazy and this get my tops hot. However, there are times I want to have the orgasm so I find a top to fuck me and when I know that he is unloading in me...I let loose and just cum.