For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

It's definitely harder to take an ass fucking if I cum before he does. I always wait until the top is finished fucking me to cum. When he shoots his load in my hole that is when it's time for me to shoot mine. I find it hard to take a 2nd fucking with cum in my hole. Somehow the cum makes it harder to take his cock a second time after a rest. Maybe I need more practice or something.

Hell yeah!!! Although I also don't focus on my own cock, I get so horny that sometimes I do cum during or between fucks. Then, once the distraction has passed, all that matters is getting more cock into me.

Guest slobbvers

Nope. Once I've shot my wad I'm done. When I'm doing a vers hookup I prefer to got fucked first. I've been lucky enough to be with guys who can get fucked after cumming. When I fuck a guy who's just fucked me I blow a huge load.

TBH, I rarely cum from being fucked, and I certainly don't attempt to reach orgasm before the top who is currently making use of me. As I've said elsewhere, my own cock and orgasm are not just unimportant, but potential distractions to the purpose of the top getting his nut. In the unlikely event that I DO cum before I've completely discharged my duties, and it has happened, then it's not my place to stop proceedings.

Yes, it can become uncomfortable, even painful in a way that is not sexual like the pain of penetration, but I am committed to the top's pleasure. If my flesh was weak then I deserve the discomfort I experience while he demonstrates his alpha position in the transaction. Only myself to blame, after all. On a couple of occasions, I've had to take more than the one fucking after I've ejaculated. In my experience, it's a little bit like being taken almost dry - both rings contract and my rectum becomes far less pliable, although it does tend to ease out after about 10 mins. Physically, it's not particularly appealing. But it's both my job to take it and my penance for being so impatient as to shoot off before the principal.

I couldn't put it better myself - just becomes difficult when this happens every time!

Tops perspective: I hate when a bottom cums from jerking himself while i'm fucking him. However, I absolutely love it when I make a guy cum with no hands. When that happens, I get so turned on that I cum after a few more thrusts. How could I not cum when the dudes hole clamps down on my cock like that....

Guest cumdrainer4u

I never wanna cum while I'm taking loads! I am all about pleasing the tops! The only time I cum is at night sometimes by jerking off to sleep! If I would cum while being fucked it would ruin my mood for their cum and thats what I want. My cock is not in play I want my man cunt pounded and breed as many times as possible!

Usually i"m done after i cum. I never touch my dick when i get fucked but sometimes the top's cock hits all the right places and my cum flies. For me it's all about getting the topman off and getting his load though, so i'm more than happy to keep taking it no matter what.

I'm like a lot of guys I think, I'm not horny anymore right after I cum. I made the mistake of talking about that with a FB onetime. The next time we met, he made me jack off in front of while he watched, telling me all the time he was going to fuck me as soon as I came. Something about the way he did it was wild and I came in record time. Then had to make good on the deal I made and let him fuck me while I wasn't the least bit horny. It made me feel like the sub slut I really am.

• Like 1

If the cock's bare it doesn't bother me; however if they're using a condom it can become irksome. If they're anon/bookstore I just get myself out of the situation but if it's a regular they'll generally know what I'm like and stop edging themselves. It's not generally a problem because I don't wank when I am bottoming but if they've got the right dick or right technique they can occasionally make me cum without me actively touching myself - LOL - they shouldn't be so good at topping! Haha!

For me, as long as I'm lubed up good, I have no problem letting my partners fuck my ass as long as they want. I precum some thinking about sex and actually having sex. And I have to j/o some while being fucked in my ass to have a a good cum load, but that can be hard to do,...because my cock has erectile disfunction. But I only have a small cock, only about 5"semi-hard, and I see myself as being a submissive Bottom, wanting to give pleasure to my partners.

It is definitely more difficult to get fucked after I cum. The butt naturally contracts. I really have to concentrate and the trip becomes almost entirely mental mind over matter. that is why taking POZ cum after I have shot my load is that much hotter. I work myself into that pig state where I relly want it where it is about getting POZ bred rather than anything else!Seldom take any kind of load after i shoot other than POZ!

• 3 weeks later...