For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

at the beginning of a session I get close to cumming, then i generally get into the rhythm of being fucked and lose the deisre to cum myself, so the situation hardly ever arises. If i cum while the top is still fucking me i get him to pause a bit then carry on and it's ok. Otherwise i cum after he's left, reliving the fuck in my mind and maybe sticking my fingers in my hole then tasting his cum mixed with my ass juices

I didn't think so until a while ago. I hadn't cum in ages and was so fucking horny I sprayed my load on the bed within minutes while the top fucked me doggy style. He wasn't aware I already came and kept plowing my ass. After 15 minutes or so I felt myself getting hard again and blew another load. That particular top made me cum again after he shot his wad in me. Third load wasn't much to speak of, but it didn't change the feeling when I came again. Felt so good!

My arse used to go really tight after I'd cum so it would be painful and difficult to keep fucking. Since taking more cocks, some big toys and the odd fist my arse gets nice and loose and stays sloppy even after I've cum so the top can ride me for as long as he likes. Love the feel of a load running out of my ruined arse.

Guest ff-whole

Normally I let the top come first, because after I come nothing seems to work anymore. But I haven't to my knowledge of the many assfucks I had, come before the top was ready to shoot his load... nowadays I wonder if I would come before the top if I can get hard quickly again because I love to get fucked so much....

For me to come, I need something still in my ass anyway, If I am alone I always have to use two or more fingers in my male cunt for me to come while I jerk off. Or I use one of my huge dildo's or dongs.

Normally I let the top come first, because after I come nothing seems to work anymore. But I haven't to my knowledge of the many assfucks I had, come before the top was ready to shoot his load... nowadays I wonder if I would come before the top if I can get hard quickly again because I love to get fucked so much....

For me to come, I need something still in my ass anyway, If I am alone I always have to use two or more fingers in my male cunt for me to come while I jerk off. Or I use one of my huge dildo's or dongs.

You cannot always control it. In the example I used he made me cum handsfree within minutes. Now I know that I can cum more than once I am no longer obsessed with making the top cum first. He can make me cum again and that makes me much more comfortable and at ease. So I enjoy the fucking much more now I don't have to control me cumming too early. Hell, let him plow away for hours if he wants to!

Guest ff-whole

Hi NLbear I know its hard to control but I always have a hard time coming... but I enjoy it mostly when the top comes first... I then use his cum to lube my dick, but he needs to put it back in, so I feel something in there... Last time the top stuck his hand in my cunt, wow tha felt just great.

The best is of course to come together... But I really like to play with his cum... that is why I would love to get more then one top, but didn't have that yet.

But even when I come first, I think I let the top keep going at it, yes... Hell I don't have any say in it anyway...

Hi NLbear I know its hard to control but I always have a hard time coming... but I enjoy it mostly when the top comes first... I then use his cum to lube my dick, but he needs to put it back in, so I feel something in there... Last time the top stuck his hand in my cunt, wow tha felt just great.

The best is of course to come together... But I really like to play with his cum... that is why I would love to get more then one top, but didn't have that yet.

But even when I come first, I think I let the top keep going at it, yes... Hell I don't have any say in it anyway...

Enjoy it man! ;-)

In the past I would get very tight after cumming, so I generally do not jerk myself when a top fucks me for just that reason. On general principle on a night where I'm only gonna bottom I avoid cumming until the end of the session and the top(s) are done and satisfied. When I'm flipping and cum I can usually get fucked again after a few minutes have passed.

The post-cum fuck has become less of an issue as I've gotten more used to long fucks and I've noticed that if the top stays in I relax again better around his cock than if he pulls out.

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

i can go weeks without cumming.....the whole thing for me is to get cum in my hole.......when i feel the top seed me, that is better than an orgasm for me.......

this happened last night. met a guy online, he came over to get sucked and fuck me. usually i dont care if i cum or not and most tops never care either. this top wanted to see me cum after i blew him for a while. he jerked me off, i cum hard.... usaully im done at this point. he then decides its time to fuck me. lubes my ass up and gets in. at this point its almost painful, not fun for sure. he keeps plowing, flips me over on my back, on my side, on my stomach, now its starting to be annoying almost but as the good bottom I am, i let him have his way with my hole. he must have fucked me for 45 minutes before he came. I cant remember a fuck that was less fun for me ever. but knowing my role in life as a fuck toy, i let him have his way.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I'm hard when a Top enters my hole, I usually go soft after several minutes of getting fucked. That's only because I'm concentrating on how great my hole feels when I'm stuffed with a stiff cock. I always try not to cum before my Top does--hopefully, for multiple loads.

Sometimes it happens, though. Usually, when I'm face down on the bed and he's pounding my hole, the friction from the sheets is enough to make me cum. If it does, I just soldier on and keep opening up and clamping down on his cock as best I can. I prefer if my Top fucks me doggy style. Even though I often get a hard on when fucked doggy, I very seldom cum as I never touch my cock unless ordered to do so. On very rare occasions, I have cum hands free while being fucked, but I'm still laser focused on his cock being in my asscunt.

Guest mspchaser
Although I'm hard when a Top enters my hole, I usually go soft after several minutes of getting fucked. That's only because I'm concentrating on how great my hole feels when I'm stuffed with a stiff cock. I always try not to cum before my Top does--hopefully, for multiple loads.

Sometimes it happens, though. Usually, when I'm face down on the bed and he's pounding my hole, the friction from the sheets is enough to make me cum. If it does, I just soldier on and keep opening up and clamping down on his cock as best I can. I prefer if my Top fucks me doggy style. Even though I often get a hard on when fucked doggy, I very seldom cum as I never touch my cock unless ordered to do so. On very rare occasions, I have cum hands free while being fucked, but I'm still laser focused on his cock being in my asscunt.

I'm the same way... except that I usually only cum if I'm riding my top. I get too much pleasure from knowing that my top is enjoying my tight hole to cum.

• 3 years later...

As long as I don't ejaculate, I'm good to go. I have tons of self control and can fuck for hours without touching my dick. I'll even stop a top from playing with my dick while he's fucking me if I feel like I'm going to cum soon. I just enjoy the act of a top (or tops) usng my holes for their sexual gratification. I will let a top fuck me over and over until his balls are dry.

Its even better f a top worls my hole so good that I get a p-spot orgasm. I can fuck forever, riding the wave until were both spent. I don't feel the need to cum conventinally as a complete bottom...my boi pussy is my primary sex organ.