For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

It's all about my top cumming not me. Sometimes when a top fucks me real good I cum without touching myself.

Even hotter is one top who pounded me real good - blew a big load, and kept fucking away till he blew a second load. That definitely made me blow my wad.

I enjoy getting fucked after I've cum. I get hard when I get fucked and I cum often, even if my dick is covered up in a jock strap. Sometimes my top dosen't like it when I cum before them or cum as often as I do, but I really can't help it. I usually cum a couple of times before my top cums in my ass anyway. Cumming doesn't stop mewanting to continue to get my ass fucked at all. It actually enhances it.

It really depends on the mood. Sometimes when i had just cummed, i give my butt for getting fucked so my friend can cum too. But its much more nicer to get some cock in my ass when im not yet cummed. Same thing with blowjob. But sometimes its necessery to make compromises :)

• 3 weeks later...