For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

Whitebutt

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

I’ve never understood guys who don’t want to get fucked after they cum. Me? I have no problem taking loads after I’ve cum, can take load after load and want them all. Hooked up with this Latino hottie this weekend and he made it clear I had to fuck him first as I couldn’t fuck him after he came. Spent a solid hour edging as I fucked him raw pumping huge gobs of precum in him and finally blasted a massive load in him. He’d been unsure about me cumming inside him so I said we could start raw and I could pull out to cum, but he wound up begging for my load. It didn’t take much to bust a second load in him and then rode his cock until he shot inside me. He was a hot fuck but glad he was upfront about his problem getting fucked after he cums.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Normally no. I hold of on shooting my load until I’m satisfied. However, I was cruising recently in some woodland near a truck stop and this guy was quite dominant and made me cum for him while fingering my hole. Then afterwards he bent me over against a tree and pumped a load into me. Was super intense. 

I hardly ever cum while getting fucked, problem solved 😎

My only purpose is to offer my hole for the top to use and fill at his own will. I actually stay limp most of the time while getting railed, it proves what I really am: a good fag!