We need an English lesson

I'm starting to think online gay hookup profiles need to include a glossary of terms, both when they are filled out and for the reader of the profile. Far too many men interpret gay sex terms to mean something entirely different than I do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm starting to think online gay hookup profiles need to include a glossary of terms, both when they are filled out and for the reader of the profile. Far too many men interpret gay sex terms to mean something entirely different than I do.

In most social media platforms, I am a firm believer that people need to take a course and pass a competency exam before being allowed to post or reply.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

In most social media platforms, I am a firm believer that people need to take a course and pass a competency exam before being allowed to post or reply.

Warning: Don't read the Cruise Listings Comments on Squirt.org  

Edited by topblkmale
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Sadly, they don't....

On 8/31/2024 at 5:46 PM, funpozbottom said:

My profiles always clearly state what I'm looking for.  Even though I'm a hosting bottom looking for anal loads, I'll routinely get messages asking if I'll top. asking if I have a glory hole, or If I'd travel 30 miles and just give a blow job. How I answer stupid questions depends on my mood and can vary from *ignore*, to patiently requesting they re-read my profile, to sarcasm.  I usually opt for sarcasm -- especially if they get huffy after I've told them, "No". My answers to the three questions you were asked would probably be something like:

1. Do you have condoms?   Answer:   Yes! They'll fit nicely over your face. If you're nice I might snip off the tip so you can breathe.

2. Where do you want me to cum?   Answer:  How about Cincinnati. I've never been there.

3. Do you like being fucked?   Answer: In the ass? Yes.  In the head by morons who can't read a fucking profile? Not so much.

Sarcasm is one of my true joys in life. I highly recommend it.

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Warmth.  I use his phrase, "Is this too fast for you?

11 hours ago, Cckskr69 said:

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Warmth.  I use his phrase, "Is this too fast for you?

Oh God, my worst nightmare😱🤬. Why are bios so often left unread😵‍💫😵‍💫?? & I get message after message asking "Do I do this, or this, or that"🤔 🤔???? 

🤬Just READ my fucking BIO 🥱😤, it tells you ALL YOU NEED to know. 

Edited by Erik62
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 4:13 PM, blackrobe said:

That isn't a complex sentence and it's not poetry. If they can't grok it, I'm fine with missing out on those men. 

Soooo, I had to google "grok" ... hadn't heard/read that term before.  

It's tough to imagine how a clearly written anything can be mistaken or misinterpreted.  If I can figure out how to find out what something means, I would think that anyone can, if they give one-tenth of a shit; I'd be fine with missing out on dullards like that.  

• Upvote 1