Sexy 30’s jogger

Formertop

Was feeling totally slutty and horny as hell y’day evening and decided it was too nice an evening to waste indoors. I put on my favourite black lycra running shorts and a blue compression sleeveless vest. Because i was feeling so horny and slutty i also put on a chrome cockring, just to have that feel of my cock throbbing. I put on my running shoes and off i went. Before i left i made sure my ass was, as usual, ready for any possible action. I took the run through a local park which has a forest area at the end of it. After my second lap i passed a really hot looking guy also jogging, aged in his 30’s, lean but muscular. He was wearing a tank top and compression shorts. I usually find that guys wearing compression shorts are advertising. As i passed him i looked back to have a discreet look at his ass (I’m a big ass man) and he had also turned to look back at me. We both nodded at each other and he smiled and then we just kept jogging on our way.  I thought id lost him and was secretly cursing my luck, I was so horned up and in full slut mode (more a slut in training really, not a full slut yet!!) i could feel the sweat had built up nicely in my anus and i was so horned up. Nearing the end of my third lap i spotted him and he had stopped at a bench near the forest area and was stretching his leg up on the bench. Despite being a slut, i jogged slowly past him and gazed back. He was looking at me and smiled and lowered his hand to his crotch. Slut mode kicked in automatically and i turned and walked back to the same bench and began to stretch my legs too. He said “im going to cool down with a jog through the forest” and off he slowly jogged. I followed him, that delicious nervous jittering building up in my crotch and especially my cunt. He stoped deep in the forest and leaned up against a tree smiling at me. He pulled his lycra shorts down and hooked them under his balls. No further invitation being needed i dropped to my knees and hoovered up his sweaty balls while he jacked his thick shaft. He was muttering how good my mouth was on his balls. Then i motioned for him to turn around and i pulled his shorts down off his bubble ass and parting his cheeks i stuck my nose into his crack. I love the scent of a musky manly sweaty crack. After enjoying the aroma of his body i buried my tongue up his hole. He’s clearly top only because his anus was supertight and lacked the evidence of having been used. After feeding on his gorgeous anus i spun him around and sucked his cock (about 7.5”) into my mouth and gave him a good blowjob for about 10 mins. I was pinching my tits while doing this (i have V sensitive tits) and had pulled my compression shorts down off my ass and was fingering my sweaty cunt. Then i stood up letting him make the next move. He pushed me against the tree and spat on his cock while finger fucking my cunt. “You want my cock?” He asked. “Fuck me stud, breed me” i replied and pulled my compression shorts off and bent over for him. He lined his cockhead up against my dilated anus and pushed in. Was wishing i had poppers with me, but hey can’t have everything in these situations. Must remember that for next time. I think he was surprised how easily his cock was sheathed up my cunt. He fucked me for a good 10 min and said “I’m getting close. Where’d ya want my load?” I told him to breed me. To which he replied “hot fucking slut” and slammed in a few more times then unleashed his load. His sweat soaked chest pressed against my back as he had pulled me back onto his upper body, still wedged up my ass. He pulled out and i immediately knelt down and devoured his cock to clean it of my ass juices and his ball slime. “Amazing ass man, def wana breed you again” he said. “I could have a pal jogging with me next time if you like, bottom slut i fuck. He’d love to watch me fuck the hole off you while you suck him.” I told him sure id love that. So we arranged for same time next week. Cant fucking wait. Will bring poppers too. I jogged home with the scent of his anus up my nose and his load leaking out past the dilated wet lips of my cunt. 

Edited by Formertop
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 10

Probably helped that i had spent the night before riding a dildo while watching a few of the BBC-Dildo-Trainer-for-Slut-Boys-Big-Black-Cocks vids. So my anus was nicely stretched and dilated and pretty moist from the jog. Also, once i get horny, my cunt tends to grease itself up naturally. 

On 8/31/2024 at 10:00 AM, Formertop said:

He’d love to watch me fuck the hole off you while you suck him.” I told him sure id love that. So we arranged for same time next week.

If it were me, I would be figuring out how to maneuvering him into him fucking you while you fuck his bottom pal.

• Piggy 2

24 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

If it were me, I would be figuring out how to maneuvering him into him fucking you while you fuck his bottom pal.

Im total bottom now. But i love to be fucked by other bottoms. A lot of the guys i used to fuck when i was total top have enjoyed using my ass now thats its been opened up. 

• Upvote 1

What a hot experience. I would love to get some action while out running. I always reckon that guys wearing lycra shorts while out running are looking for man on man action.

• Like 1