Bottoming on Ozempic

I've read that Ozempic and similar weight-loss drugs slows digestion and can cause intestinal issues. Are there any bottoms here using Ozempic (or similar drug)? If so, any issues with cleaning out or getting fucked?

• Moderators

I found the digestive issues caused by Ozempic were transient. Once my body adjusted to it, they largely went away. I will sometimes have an issue with erratic bowels the day I take the shot (It is a once a week injection for those who do not know), but the rest of the time it is fine. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fluffybutt said:

Bottoms using ozempic to look more skinny? Why are hot bears doing that to themselves? Men look better chubby, not when they look like twigs🤦‍♂️

Ozempic isn't being prescribed so that "chubby" guys can look like twigs. It's a drug originally created for Type 2 diabetes management that proved to also provide some benefit for weight loss. When it's prescribed for the latter, it's generally for people who are clinically (or morbidly) obese and who have trouble managing their weight through diet and exercise alone.

For HIV-positive people, management of weight is especially important as obesity is a complicating factor for diabetes and kidney function, which in some cases can already be impaired to some degree by HIV medications. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, fluffybutt said:

Bottoms using ozempic to look more skinny? Why are hot bears doing that to themselves? Men look better chubby, not when they look like twigs🤦‍♂️

No, I am a Type 2 Diabetic. It makes it much easier to keep my blood glucose on track. 
I have lost a little weight, but I am also paying a lot more attention to what I eat now. I was only diagnosed a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1