Sexual Fantasy you still want

Tiboer

32 minutes ago, bonsoir said:

There’s no ugly man 🙂 all men who’s cock can get hard for me and want to use me are handsome 🙂 

I have to disagree! While ALL COCKS are beautiful, I want to be taken by, and made a bitch by, a Man who's face is scarred, or deformed, one that would scare off most bottoms! Just something about being Dominated and Topped by that type of man, with him verbally abusing/degrading me, is such a HOT idea, for me!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

My fantasy is having sex in the hospital for some random hot doctor/nurse/other patients. 

As someone who works in healthcare (3rd shift), I cannot tell you how many times two males nurses or a male doctor and a male nurse have snuck off in the back of the ER and fucked. It’s pretty quiet around 4am. Sometimes I’ve been in the room with them while they fuck and I beat off. You have to be careful because of the charge nurse. It is so hot!! It happens a lot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, Falls727 said:

En tant que personne qui travaille dans le secteur de la santé (3e équipe), je ne peux pas vous dire combien de fois deux infirmiers ou un médecin et un infirmier se sont faufilés à l'arrière des urgences et ont baisé. C'est assez calme vers 4 heures du matin. Parfois, j'étais dans la pièce avec eux pendant qu'ils baisaient et je me branlais. Il faut faire attention à cause de l'infirmière responsable. Il fait tellement chaud ! Cela arrive souvent.

The nurse I fucked and still see from time to time told me once that during the night when it is quiet and she gets bored she spends time to fuck with one of her colleagues and sometimes with a patient if he has openly flirting

• Like 1

4 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I’ve had my hand and cock up a guys ass, but never taken it myself. If a guy can stretch me open, I wouldn’t decline.

Another challenge. Damn. You keep throwing down the gauntlet.

• Piggy 1

Since I'm older now and guys always want Daddy to fuck them, for me, the fantasy is being gang banged by a bunch of hot jock boys. A baseball or hockey team would work. One of them would be my son and he loves whoring out his Dad to his teammates. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

My fantasy is to be the 'offering' at a men’s gathering, where I am stripped naked, shaved smooth, bound on a fuck bench, and used by all for their sexual pleasure. I get so horny imagining my giving up control to be filled again and again in the service of men.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My fantasy isn't exactly unlived, because I've been held captive and used for longer periods of time.  Several times for several days, and a couple of times for a week.

I think I'd really like a super extended session where I'm just holes for poz and dirty cocks, or even neg ones if they want to rape me.  When not in use I'm plugged and in bondage positions, I've got a piss funnel in my mouth and ass, my owner gives out my holes non stop and at all hours of the day and videos and broadcasts all of it live.  I want to be tagged by my owner, tattooed at his discretion.  Anything goes, including [banned word] off limits stuff at my owners discretion.  By the end my balls will be stretched, I may have more dick piercings, my hole will be gaped and truly wrecked, capable of taking anything inside without concentration.  Il'l be blindfolded, gagged, have my hearing blocked at my owners discretion.  I will be kept on any type of drug or enhancement my owner wishes.  My dick will be in a cage but if my owner wants me to breed someone, he can take the cage off, trimix my dick, and have me passively get milked by a bottom.  My owner will at occasion give me a paralytic compmletely immobilizing me while I maintain total conscious and during these times hie will use me to the most extreme, along with his friends.

At the end, after several weeks or a month or whatever, I'll be released.  I'll have new tattoos all over me proclaiming my identity as a total pig.  I'll be given a small bag of some essentiallys, driven someone on a road far, and forced to walk piss and cum covered and filled back to town to reintroduce myself.

• Like 1

My fantasy is to have my black BBW wife arrange for me to be bred by 3 or more BBC’s. She’d cage my cock first with the cell mate cage that can shock me when she wants to. All the guys would have 10-12 inch thick cocks. And she would let them use me for their pleasure. I’d have to suck them, deep throat them, eat their asses, let them spit in my mouth and swallow it, let the fuck me hard and breed me and even dp me, fill my ass with their piss, make me suck down their piss straight from the tap, shower me in it. Then when the guys are done with me she’d take me with her BBC strap-on until she was satisfied. If I cum in my cage I will be punished. Anytime I’m to slow to act or try and object she zaps me with the cage. 

She will punish me by inviting another man over to cuckold me. I’d have to guide his cock into her pussy and watch as he uses her, breeds her and they both degrade me. Every time he cums I have to clean them both and suck him hard so he can go again. Anytime I try and touch myself I get zapped by the cage.  

When it’s all done I will be tattooed to mark that I am BLACK OWNED. 

An upside down version of this design on my lower left abdomen about the size of a silver dollar would be a tattoo  

IMG_0289.jpeg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

I'd like to fuck a guy while watching Japanese seizure anime

A guy had a seizure on me once, cause he had epilepsy and I put it in too quick. Man that was a long time ago now

Lucky his fat ass was okay after a few minutes.

You really shouldnt be posting the funniest TV show when we're trying to talk sex.

Edited by harrysmith26