Sexual Fantasy you still want

Tiboer

I had this experience many years ago that I would like a repeat....

I had gotten off work and decieded to stop in at a bar (straight) two blocks away from my condo and have a couple of beers with some of my buddies. The beers tasted good and it was 98 deg day...A couple of buddy's started buying rounds of shots of Patron Tequlia, after three or four shots on top of my three or four beers, I started feeling pretty wasted, I'm kinda a light weight when it comes to drinking. My buddies went on home to their and families and I sat at the bar sipping my last beer. I told the bar tender which was a friend that I was heading out and pulled my car Keys out of my pocket and the bar tender reached over the bar and snatched my keys out of my hands and said fucker yer not driving in your condition, walk your ass home cause I know you live just a block and a half from the bar... I said, dude, i'm just down the street, I'm fine to drive home and he replied, not on my fucking watch, you can get yer keys when we open up at 10am tomorrow... One of the other guys at the bar that I didn't know said I'm heading out, I'll give ya a ride home, give me his keys and i'll make sure he gets home safely...I said what the hell, that works bro! He helped me out to his car, he had to guide me as I was walking kinda crooked.. I gave him the directions and he took me home. Once we pulled up to my condo, he said do you mind if I use your rest room, I have to piss like a race horse... I said sure and we walked up to my condo, he had to help me get my key into the lock..once inside, I showed him the bath room and he went in and too a leak, when he came out, he said thanks and walked to the front door and  latched the lock and turned around and faced me and said, "I think your a faggot bro and not bad lookin..I responded who the fuck are you and my sexual orination is none of your business...He said come on bro it s all good, I'm fucking horny and I need some ass before I go home to the ol lady....He came over and corned me next to my sofa and said, you know you want it and he started rubbing his crotch thru his levi's and said i'm so fucking horny dude and started unbuckling my belt on my levi's and I said dude, I don't know you, he said shut the fuck up and grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. I could feel his bulge against my butt and heard him unbuckle his belt and heard his breathing and panting and he said bro this won't take long, just a quickie, I said dude stop, i'm not down for this tonight, he said oh the fuck you are! He reach around and unsnapped my levis and pulled them and my underware down to my ankles, I could hear him drop his levi's and felt his hard raw dick against my ass..I was pretty buzzed and kinda helpless, I heard him spit in his hand and place it in the crack of my ass as he started putting his finger in my ass, he said , feels good doesn't it faggot....he started massaging my ass with his cock and before I knew it, he found my hold and started putting the head of his dick inside, I cried out fuck dude that hurts.....I'm not ready, he said, but fuck I'm ready and started penetrating my ass....once he was all the way in, he said once I mount, I don't pull out until I bust my load and he thrust his cock balls deep and pounded my hole about 20 thrusts and cried out fuck when he unloaded in me balls deep....He pulled out, put his dick away, zipped up his levi's and said thanks faggot, I needed that... thanks for the ride....walked out the door . I gathered myself up off the edge of the sofa and went into the bathroom with my head spinning, I noticed his load dripping down the inside of my leg with some cum and blood.....

Damn that was the hottest spontanous encounter that I had in my entire life, would love to repeat that scene again.....woof! Made me happy to be a good btm dude!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

30 minutes ago, DenverBtmDude said:

I had this experience many years ago that I would like a repeat....

I had gotten off work and decieded to stop in at a bar (straight) two blocks away from my condo and have a couple of beers with some of my buddies. The beers tasted good and it was 98 deg day...A couple of buddy's started buying rounds of shots of Patron Tequlia, after three or four shots on top of my three or four beers, I started feeling pretty wasted, I'm kinda a light weight when it comes to drinking. My buddies went on home to their and families and I sat at the bar sipping my last beer. I told the bar tender which was a friend that I was heading out and pulled my car Keys out of my pocket and the bar tender reached over the bar and snatched my keys out of my hands and said fucker yer not driving in your condition, walk your ass home cause I know you live just a block and a half from the bar... I said, dude, i'm just down the street, I'm fine to drive home and he replied, not on my fucking watch, you can get yer keys when we open up at 10am tomorrow... One of the other guys at the bar that I didn't know said I'm heading out, I'll give ya a ride home, give me his keys and i'll make sure he gets home safely...I said what the hell, that works bro! He helped me out to his car, he had to guide me as I was walking kinda crooked.. I gave him the directions and he took me home. Once we pulled up to my condo, he said do you mind if I use your rest room, I have to piss like a race horse... I said sure and we walked up to my condo, he had to help me get my key into the lock..once inside, I showed him the bath room and he went in and too a leak, when he came out, he said thanks and walked to the front door and  latched the lock and turned around and faced me and said, "I think your a faggot bro and not bad lookin..I responded who the fuck are you and my sexual orination is none of your business...He said come on bro it s all good, I'm fucking horny and I need some ass before I go home to the ol lady....He came over and corned me next to my sofa and said, you know you want it and he started rubbing his crotch thru his levi's and said i'm so fucking horny dude and started unbuckling my belt on my levi's and I said dude, I don't know you, he said shut the fuck up and grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. I could feel his bulge against my butt and heard him unbuckle his belt and heard his breathing and panting and he said bro this won't take long, just a quickie, I said dude stop, i'm not down for this tonight, he said oh the fuck you are! He reach around and unsnapped my levis and pulled them and my underware down to my ankles, I could hear him drop his levi's and felt his hard raw dick against my ass..I was pretty buzzed and kinda helpless, I heard him spit in his hand and place it in the crack of my ass as he started putting his finger in my ass, he said , feels good doesn't it faggot....he started massaging my ass with his cock and before I knew it, he found my hold and started putting the head of his dick inside, I cried out fuck dude that hurts.....I'm not ready, he said, but fuck I'm ready and started penetrating my ass....once he was all the way in, he said once I mount, I don't pull out until I bust my load and he thrust his cock balls deep and pounded my hole about 20 thrusts and cried out fuck when he unloaded in me balls deep....He pulled out, put his dick away, zipped up his levi's and said thanks faggot, I needed that... thanks for the ride....walked out the door . I gathered myself up off the edge of the sofa and went into the bathroom with my head spinning, I noticed his load dripping down the inside of my leg with some cum and blood.....

Damn that was the hottest spontanous encounter that I had in my entire life, would love to repeat that scene again.....woof! Made me happy to be a good btm dude!

[think before following links] https://x.com/i/status/1834201544784293961

I would like to be handcuffed to bed Also leg restraints Then I would simply like tops to cum in and fuck me I cannot resist and all would deposit there load in my ass Maybe 20-30 guys.

of course this is fantasy 

On 9/10/2024 at 1:04 PM, BlueSaphir said:

My fantasy is having sex in the hospital for some random hot doctor/nurse/other patients. 

On 9/10/2024 at 1:04 PM, BlueSaphir said:

My fantasy is having sex in the hospital for some random hot doctor/nurse/other patients. 

Cute story.  When I awoke from my  emergency appendectomy  I was soooooo horny  that within the hour of awakening from the a aesthetic I was on all the apps trying to find ANYBODY who would come relieve my tension (so to speak) 

On 9/10/2024 at 11:00 PM, partying.hard said:

I’ve had my hand and cock up a guys ass, but never taken it myself. If a guy can stretch me open, I wouldn’t decline.

Seen in done to a mate and ever since been top of my lust list 

18 hours ago, liger said:

Would love to be locked in pillory or similar while a roomful of guys take turns to ram and fill my hole well past the point of overflowing.

This is one of mine too. I want cocks in both ends and I want it to be outside at a campground. I want it to last all weekend. Dozens of cocks in my ass and 150-200 cocks in my mouth. I want cum to be my only food, piss my only drink. And, when I'm released from service, I won't be allowed to cleanup up until after I drive home. 

About one week after, I get an email telling me how the campground can't wait until I return and with a video attached. I open it and it's footage  of me from four different cameras that show many examples of everything that happened and audio of me begging for more cum and piss.

• Like 1

Have yet to experience dark room breeding at a bathhouse. The local bathhouse near me closed, but never had that kind of play room. Guess I need to go to Berkeley to steam work. I think they’ve got that set up, plus I’m keen to back my ass up to a gloryhole and take random cock

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2024 at 9:36 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

Bucket list/fantasy. To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to!  I REALLY want to repeatedly fuck a locked bottom thanks to BZ! So much so that I bought a couple of locks that were on sale for Labor Day. They arrived today, and I've showed pics to a couple of (non-local) bottoms who both want to be locked. They're down for it! Now, to find a local bottom... (One of the non-local bottoms KNOWS that he's not going to be the first one to wear either cage... 😍)

OK, Reddit has shown me that I need to add something else to my sexual fantasy list - an insanely hairy bottom who doesn't trim a single hair below the neck! 😍👅🍆💦👅 🍆💦👅 🍆💦👅