Locktober 2024 - Who's doing it?

BritishCumdump

It's nearly Locktober, who's taking part in it this year? I barely managed it last year but I'm hoping to get through it and trash my cunt even more this time round. 

What tools or sites or methods are people using to get through it? I'd really like some good support with cage checks and trying to encourage me onto filthier and sluttier things though. 

• Upvote 1

Never done such thing to me or any partner but I was talking about it last week with my guy - "I could lock you for a month so we can concentrate on your ass only"

Maybe we take the chance...

I want to insert a fist in there! And cage would force him not to focus on his penis any longer! I'd miss his cum, but never mind. Our sex life is a continuous exploration.

3rd October is our 2nd anniversary, it'd be hot to have him caged!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My next door neighbor use to be a nurse and is now a widow. She cooks me dinner a few times a month. One night after a bit of wine she got a lil frisky and rubbed my crotch. I was wearing a cage and I could see the shock on her face. I told her she couldn't get any cock but I would lick her pussy. She thought it was so hot that I was locked up and only serving her needs. Now its always a joke she tells me to lock up and come over. I asked her the other day if she wanted to be my key holder for locktober. She was all excited and I told her I would bring all my cages and let her pick which one to use. She told me every other day she was going to clean and inspect my cock and make sure I'm not getting any pleasure.  Should be fun.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On a whim I bought two different cages on sale at Labor Day. I've been chatting with two non-local bottoms who are both interested in being caged to help them become the sluts they want to be. I had no idea Locktober was a thing! Now I guess I'll have to find a local bottom (or two since I have two cages) who want to be locked next month... 🤔😜😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I had a guy in Locktober I met on Twitter last year who was local.  He made it 17 days through the schedule I created.  It's possible (lol) I was overly aggressive with the day-to-day Locktober activities required, but I was impressed he made it that far.  I've never done it but am open to the experience.

• Piggy 2

13 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

On a whim I bought two different cages on sale at Labor Day. I've been chatting with two non-local bottoms who are both interested in being caged to help them become the sluts they want to be. I had no idea Locktober was a thing! Now I guess I'll have to find a local bottom (or two since I have two cages) who want to be locked next month... 🤔😜😍

You need a local bottom.  I was never into rimming until my first 5 days locked up. I was tongue fucking his ass begging to be fucked. Chastity is a game changer for a sub bottom. 

• Piggy 2

Really hot seeing everyone's responses and how chastity brings out the best in both tops and bottoms. I can't wait to be desperate to be used constantly with this inescapable lust from being caged up 😈 

Will be wrecking my cunt regularly with big toys to keep it trained and sloppy. 

• Piggy 1

Yesterday I got home and finally got my inverted cage in the mail. I sent a pic to my keyholder for locktober and she say bring it over and do a test fit. She was so excited she washed and shaved me. I was trying not to get hard but she used plenty of force to get it on. Once I was locked up she said we might as well start now. So I'm locked early

• Piggy 2

20 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

I had a guy in Locktober I met on Twitter last year who was local.  He made it 17 days through the schedule I created.  It's possible (lol) I was overly aggressive with the day-to-day Locktober activities required, but I was impressed he made it that far.  I've never done it but am open to the experience.

What did you make him do? 

5 hours ago, slaveboi said:

Yesterday I got home and finally got my inverted cage in the mail. I sent a pic to my keyholder for locktober and she say bring it over and do a test fit. She was so excited she washed and shaved me. I was trying not to get hard but she used plenty of force to get it on. Once I was locked up she said we might as well start now. So I'm locked early

For the record: the easiest way I know to ensure a guy stays soft so the cage can go on is to keep pouring iced water over his cock. Almost never fails to shrivel up small enough to get it on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1