Almost raped but loved it

I answered a craigslist ad by a couple. They had been a couple for awhile and the top said he wanted to watch his buddy get fucked. I've had a few threesomes and definitely aren't shy and like to put on a show so I was in. The plan was the top was going to sit back and watch. The bottom guy said he like to be sucked for a bit before he got fucked. When I arrived I found two nice looking guys. After an introduction and a handshake, we went immediatly back to the bedroom. The top, Tim, sat back with a beer. The bottom dropped his pants, revealing a very nice 7 inch cut cock that was already rock hard, and laid back on the bed. I got naked too. After handling the guys cock for a minute I bent over and started sucking him. I liked the noise he made. I'd lick and stroke and then take him as deep as I could. Everytime I took him deep, he groaned loud which I liked.

I was really getting into sucking him when I felt a tongue on my hole. I looked back and Tim was kneeling behind me giving me a really good feeling rim job. I went back to sucking and stroking the nice cock in front of me. He was rubbing my shoulders and telling me how good it felt. The tongue disappeared from my hole for a second and at the same time the bottom guy pullled me forward by the shoulders. Because of the way I was bent over the bed, this pulled me completely off balance. At the same time I felt two hands grip my hips and a cock being pushed into my spit lubed hole. I hadn't exactly planned for this and started to struggle. The guy on the bed just keep pulling on my arms, keeping me off balance and the grip on my hips kept pulling me back towards the cock at my hole. Within a few seconds, the guy behind me had worked his cock all of the way in me. I was now bent over, still off balance, with a cock in each end. The guy fucking me was just going to town. His cock was pretty thick and with just some spit for lubrication, the friction was riding the fence between pleasure and pain. I tried to ask him if he had a condom on but it only came out as a mumble since the bottom guy had sped up working his cock in my mouth. The two of them got the timing just right so that as I rocked forward, the dick in my mouth went deep, and as I rocked back, the one stretching my ass went deep. I struggled a little a second time, trying to get my feet under me to stand up but with both of them holding onto me it just didn't work. The fuck got a little rougher for few minutes and then the guy behind me slammed deep and got still. I could feel his cock jerking as he pumped his load into me. Within a few seconds, the guy in my mouth did the same in my mouth.

After it was over I was a little pissed but the top guy, Tim, named a buddy I had met on the same website that I met these two. During a hookup with my buddy, I had talked about a fantasy of being held down and used by a couple of tops and he had set it up. I was so angry about the whole thing that I'm going back this weekend and let them repeat the whole thing with another friend of their's there who's a top too.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Sounds like those two guys have been doing this for a while.Always fun to have ones boundaries pushed.There are a lot of men out there that have a beast inside that awakens at the prospect of having to use a bit of force in sexual contacts.Have run into a few like this in abs videobooth encounters.It seems to awaken the btm in me to a high passion.

• 5 years later...