Glow-in-the-dark eye mask for darkrooms?! Thoughts?

barebro

The Treasure Island store has an eye mask with a green glow-in-the-dark border ([think before following links] https://toysfromtim.com/products/ouch-glow-in-the-dark-eye-mask-black-neon-green). The only reason I can imagine TIM selling eye masks is for anon sex, and I'm guessing this one is intended for dark rooms? Has anyone ever seen something like that actually worn, and wouldn't it be kind of obnoxious? Thoughts?

As in previous BZ posts on this topic, I need to mention again that darkrooms are dark or dimly lit because you're supposed to rely on touch (feeling around with your cock or hands or sticking your ass out) to provide a helluva sensory experience. My nipples and cock are hard in a darkroom. I've fucked and been fucked or eaten ass or had my ass eaten in darkrooms. What a wonderful experience!

Let's keep darkrooms dimly lit!

• Like 1

On 9/19/2024 at 3:31 AM, barebro said:

Has anyone ever seen something like that actually worn, and wouldn't it be kind of obnoxious? Thoughts?

I used glow-in-the-dark products for my clothing and for signs that I made to use in the rooms in my bathhouse visits. In my profile picture I used paint.