Hey there, fellow small town boys.

Hey there, as mentioned on my previous post I come from a small city in Europe. 
I do have a very decent job and overall I’m happy with my life here, but.

The big BUT is  that it’s almost impossible to find sexually open minded guys here.

Bear in mind for my previous job I did have traveled a lot: USA, Australia, all over Asia so now that I’ve decided few years ago for love to come back home I had to face the struggle of living in a place where sex, raunchy sex isn’t available. 
All the encounters require efforts, chatting, flirting and so on which for me it’s a huge turn off. 
I’m relying on jerking off like twice a day thinking of just being used, but it’s really frustrating. 
I was wondering if there are others like me: horny 24/7 and living in cities or areas where piggy sex isn’t the reality and how do you deal with it on a daily basis. 

Thanks in advance for whoever will spend some time to reply or text me. 

Huge hugs.