Straight converted by roomate

I am 18 going off to school. I’m average in body size and shape very smooth but a very nice 7.5 thick but cock.  I’ve had no trouble finding girls because I like thin flat chested girls.  When I approach them they are so grateful that they give it up so easily!

My current girlfriend is so different, aggressive and loves anal sex. I met her at a party. She had a very short haircut wearing jeans an a tight silky polo shirt with amazing huge nipples imprinting on the shirt. We hit it off immediately!

We went up to a bedroom and she jumped on me, stripped me, took her clothes off.  And immediately started sucking my cock. She didn’t suck like other girls, who usually hated to suck ,she sucked like she loved it and was able to deepthroat me!!

She was flat chested but had huge beautiful erect nipples. I’m a nipple lover and these were amazing!!  We were all over each other.  But when I went to go down on her she insisted no action on her pussy only on her anus. It was the first time I eat out an ass, rimming, she called it, but i actually really enjoyed it.

She inserted my super hard cock up her ass and amazingly went in easily. She must have prelubed. Her ass felt so amazing on my cock. Much better than pussy. We fucked like demons and came together!!

it was the best fuck I ever had!!  And I didn’t know her name!!  Keep your cock inside me she demanded. I’m Stevie she said. Did you ever have anal sex before?  I’m Peter, no, it was amazing!!  Keep your cock in me and fuck me again!!  I got hard immediately unusual for me and we fucked for another half hour and had mutual explosive orgasms again!!

Then Stevie said that I just fucked a man!!  She was transgendered. I was flabbergasted!!  Was that best sex you ever had?  I had to say yes!!  I just considered her a very kinky girl and dismissed it. We went out or more accurately fucked on three other occasions. The we both went off to school. 

I lucked out. There was a lottery for double rooms with private bathrooms and won one of them. When I was dropped off at school I found the room to be great good sized and a great bathroom!!

I met my roommate,  a nice guy, personable,  the kind of guy you like immediately.  I thought I saw thru his shirt that he might have had pierced nipples!!  That surprisingly got my cock to twitch and got an immediate chubby!!

He recommended after we unpacked to walk the campus and see what was around. We actually got along well, and he definitely had pierced nipples. I think Jamie noticed that I noticed. We found the dining hall eat and went over the next days activities. We found out we were both economic majors and had many of the same classes. We got back to the firm,  we went to some partying on the floor had some beers. About midnight we went back to the room.

Janies said he wanted a shower and I said I did too,I told him to go first. To my surprise he stripped naked next his bed before going in the bathroom. He had pierced nipples that were huge a beautiful and an uncut Huge cock. I thought I saw a birth mark in his trimmed pubes just above his cock. Jamie caught me looking and seductively smiled and took his shower. My. I got instantly hard and I think he noticed. I was so embarrassed.

He came out of the shower and toweled off in the room.  I took my shower and went to bed in my briefs   Jamie was naked  

When the lights were out we started talking.  I like your piercings   Thanks  I’ve had them a few years,  I really like them.  They made my nipples bigger and more sensative.  
Did it hurt much being pierced? I asked.  

A bit but it was well worth it   I always liked nipples and yours are amazing!!  Thank you Peter!  I’m gay Peter is that a problem?  No not at all.

Are you?  I don’t think so.  That’s an odd answer!!

I then told him about my transgendered experience and how good anal sex was and now when I jerk off I can’t cum unless I’m thinking about anal sex

Have ever had sex with a man?  No, unless you count Stevie.  Do you have a hard on Peter?  After a pause I said yes.  Yes I would count Stevie, Jamie whispered.

Jamie got out of bed, turned on the bathroom light a closed the door enough so the room was dimly lit.  Became over to my bed, took his hand to mine and got me out of bed   He gently kissed me and I returned it  He got on his knees took off my briefs and took my erect cock in his mouth for an amazingly sensuous oral experience and then led me to his bed.  We kissed passionately stimulated our nipples gently with our tongues and then took my first cock into my mouth.  His cock was at least 8 inches uncut.  The taste was intoxicating!!

He turned around without removing his cock from my mouth and ducked my cock  Then he started rimming me!!   I never felt anything so wonderful!!

Jamie slid his cock out of my mouth put my legs over my shoulders and continued to rim me.  He slide his fingers in my anus then two then three then four.

He removed them and his magnificent cock pushed against my cunt and slid in slightly.  Amazingly I felt no pain but more pleasure than the rimming!!  Over 10 minutes he pleasurably inserted his huge cock and starting fucking me!!   I LOVED it!!   I felt like I was going to cum or piss!!  The Jamie said he was ready to cum  I said cum in me  He said he shouldn’t but he couldn’t help himself and shot 8 shots of cum in me and I followed by soaking my chest with a huge load!!

After several minutes I could feel his cock getting harder and he fucked me again for a half hour and shot another load in me.  It was wonderful!!

When we came to our senses I asked Jamie why he didn’t want to cum in me initially?  After a few minutes he said because I’m HIV positive!!

• Like 20
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

You’re HIV positive?  Why didn’t you say something?

Things went so fast and I began shooting my load unexpectedly   But I am on meds and undetectable,   You are safe,

I’m sorry!!

Are you OK?

I don’t know, but I do know that that was the best sex I have ever had by far!  I know from health class that I have no risk,   Can I ask you some questions?

Sure, anything  when did and how did you get infected?

A little over a year ago,  My boyfriend pozzed me up,  I knew he was poz and we fucked with condoms for a while but I wanted to fuck bare and I talked him into dropping the latex.

You intentionally got infected?

Yes, the best thing I ever did. For years I’ve talked to poz guys and they told me how erotic it was to take positive cum and how freeing it was when they got infected.   And how horny they became when they pozzed up.  They also said how much of a rush it was to shoot positive cum in a negative ass.

I was shocked at that, but my cock was so hard  and my cunt felt so great being fucked, I could only say “ Fuck me again and again”

Jamie said “Are you sure?”  “I’m sure I want you to fuck me again and you being poz seems so [banned word] but so erotic,  I’ll worry about that tomorrow.  All I know is that I enjoyed your fucking me so much that I want MORE!!  Fuck me hard and shoot your erotic, positive cum deep inside my cunt!  My body is yours to ravage!”

We did not sleep.  Jamie fucked me 4 more times and when he shot his load yelled”Take my poz cum!!!”  I loved it and shot my load twice hands free!!  By the morning, I could only think about being fucked and the idea of of being pozzed and how hard my cock got and how twitchy my cunt got.  I couldn’t think of anything else!!

I realized I was gay and I loved how that made me feel.  And the idea of taking poz cum became such an erotic idea that I knew I was going to become HIV positive and LOVE IT!

That morning I asked Jamie why he was on meds if it was so hot to poz a negative hole?  He said his parents and doctors insisted but he was considering stopping them.  He wondered if that was a problem with me.  I thought about it and said “ If you stop your meds would still take your cum “

Jamie kissed me in the most passionate way and said “ Thank you for that.  You will love taking charged loads and will realize how amazing it is to become HIV positive.  I’m stopping my meds today and we will make passionate love multiple times each day until you become a fulfilled POSITIVE gay man!

“Your life will be changed.  It will be so much fun and you will experience sexual pleasures you haven’t even imagined.  I have so much to show and teach you”

I kissed and sucked on his nipples then went down to suck his cock.  With the room being lit by the morning sun, I realized that the birthmark I saw above his cock was a really a biohazard tattoo.  I sucked his cock until he shot a load in my mouth.  It tasted so good.  I swallowed some and shared the rest with Jamie.  I wondered where I will put my tattoo when I poz up?  My cock got so hard thinking about my first tattoo!  I love Jamie’s nipple piercings,   I think I will get mine pierced as well!

“How long will it be before the virus comes back after you stop the meds?”

I’m going to poz you up by Halloween!!

My cock became hard as a rock and had precum  pouring out of it!!   I CANNOT WAIT!!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

27 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

My favorite plots. From hetero to gay, then from gay to poz! And after that, from poz to gifter takes just a short while!

Mine too, makes me wanna go down the same path.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Str8convert said:

The only thing you should be studying is my hole, with your cock. Hahaha

Are you tempting this poor undetectable innocent guy to the dark side? Me, the serious guy working and studying... 

😘😂☣️

Dirty chasers like you, are as magnets for me 😋😉

• Like 1

Great story.  Everyone's fantasy. To find a bottom that's chasing and going off meds to fulfill their desperate. Can't imagine how hot the sex would be, wondering if the load you just shot would be the one that did it 

• Upvote 1