Fuckbench, like they used to make them...

I was checking out a bunch of sites the other day looking at fuck benches, and all had essentially the same one.  They are all a little small and flimsy looking, supported by four narrow metal legs.

I don't recall how many years ago this was (more than 5 and maybe as much as around 10), I remember them selling one that was a bit more labor intensive but much more impressive.  You got the wood substructure which you had to assemble, and then the padding and fabric which you also had to "upholster."  It was some amount of work but not ridiculous.

Advantage was it was super sturdy, so it wouldn't shake front to back and side to side, and I believe the height from where your knees go to where the stomach lays, so if a particular bottom would frequently use, you could "Customize" it for them.

I haven't found anything like this.  It's most similar to this but was only about $250 even adjusted for inflation that's not $999.  [think before following links] https://www.extremerestraints.com/bareback-submission-horse.html

Does anyone know a place that sells this or is it just no longer a thing?  Anyone have one they want to part ways with, preferably in Colorado?

• Like 1

On 10/1/2024 at 9:18 PM, PozToxVersPig said:

I was checking out a bunch of sites the other day looking at fuck benches, and all had essentially the same one.  They are all a little small and flimsy looking, supported by four narrow metal legs.

I don't recall how many years ago this was (more than 5 and maybe as much as around 10), I remember them selling one that was a bit more labor intensive but much more impressive.  You got the wood substructure which you had to assemble, and then the padding and fabric which you also had to "upholster."  It was some amount of work but not ridiculous.

Advantage was it was super sturdy, so it wouldn't shake front to back and side to side, and I believe the height from where your knees go to where the stomach lays, so if a particular bottom would frequently use, you could "Customize" it for them.

I haven't found anything like this.  It's most similar to this but was only about $250 even adjusted for inflation that's not $999.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.extremerestraints.com/bareback-submission-horse.html

Does anyone know a place that sells this or is it just no longer a thing?  Anyone have one they want to part ways with, preferably in Colorado?

That's actually not a bad price for that bench, I found it selling on other sites, including ebay, for more.

Some interesting bondage benches on Etsy for around 600 bucks, not as nice as the one you linked to. Most seem to be based on the VersaHorse (google it). If you have access to a workshop or have a friend into woodworking you could cobble together a VersaHorse as a project. Plans are available online for free.