Preparing to be Gangbanged

loadme68

I am going to be gangbanged for the first time in the near future. I would like advice on how I can prepare myself to take on a room full of tops bareback for hours. I want to be at my best for these guys to both give them a good time and enjoy my new pig-status. Suggestions? Tips? I'm all ears guys.

Some guys will say to use t or g or some other stuff. It will certainly get you there. I have nothing against drug use. It's just not for me. I like to use poppers to get me started and once I'm open, I let my mind take over. I really like to let me let it happen and enjoy it. Once I'm in the zone, I can take anything. You'll need to discover what will let your inner slut out. Good luck. Open your mind and let it happen. Just enjoy the feeling of letting your body please all the tops. For me that is the best high...and one I'll remember.

• 3 weeks later...

Get a good shower enema. Clean out 3 to 4 hours before every 45 minutes or so. That is what I do when I plan on getting fucked and I stay clean for the whole night. I also don't eat after noon if I am going out for around 8 PM. The enema will also loosen you up. Buy lube and get some poppers too.