What makes a great load?

Slut4anyload

I've been thinking what makes a load great rather than good (there's nothing on the scale below good). Like so many other bottoms when I hear a top offer a "5 day load" I feel an even greater need to get that even-more-precious cum. But why? If the load is going to be shot in my guts then how does it matter if it's thicker, creamier and slightly bigger than other loads?

So I've decided that what often makes for a great load is the top's need to breed. When he cums his whole body should be shaking from the intensity of the ecstacy in his cock as the cum courses through his rock hard bone. He should be roaring with the feeling. He should be using me purely as a hole as he pounds frantically towards the peak. Tenderness can come after, although I'd rather he just turn me around and tell me to lick him clean.

I agree with you. When a top uses me to his full pleasure that's a great load. Because I'm nothing but a couple holes for his use. The longer it's been since a top has blasted his load, the more enthused he is. This is when he forgets about me and he is only thinking about his cock and his load.

What makes a great load? I don't think it is the number of days accumulated. I think it is how much the top needs to put that load in my willing hole. Although I must admit, one guy shot so much that it was running out of my hole before he even pulled out. That was the damned hottest fuck I've ever had!

I agree with all of the above. one of my regulars comes to me when he hasn't fucked in a while, and he tries soooo hard to last. Then evil me starts gently playing with his nipples, and he gets that helpless look in his eyes as he realizes he's approaching the moment of inevitability. When he starts to shoot, his eyes really do seem to roll back in his head, and he tries so hard to yell, but can only whimper because of the intensity. That makes me proud as hell!

For me, it's ALWAYS "good" when the top is a real EAGER breeder; he's got that real purposeful desire to fuck you raw AND will NOT pull out to cum. He knocks you up on purpose. But it's made GREAT when I know he's got multiple days worth stored up for me. 1 day load= always good, 2 days=better than good, but 3+ days=GREAT and basically turn me into a bitch in heat for his built up load...especially when it's milked and edged to work even MORE cum up.

A great load is one that goes up the bottom's ass. A good load is one that goes pretty much anywhere else.

Or if you need to make a distinction, a great load is one the bottom can feel shooting inside him, although that's partly also a function of how thick the top's shaft is.

• Administrators

My loads tend to be bigger and thicker if it's been a couple days (or more) since I last came. When I give a bottom a big load I figure it's better than a small one.

But from my perspective a good load is one where you feel a big thick load blasting out of your dick into the bottom and it goes on for a while - pulse after pulse of thick white jizz (not that it's ever seen since it's going up the bottom's ass, but I can tell it was a big load).

It's hard to deny that a big load feels really, really nice, and for both the bottom and the top. Those loads after edging are great for the top, which makes it better for the bottom. As a bottom I know that when my top is enjoying it, I'm enjoying too.

So, big loads aside, my best loads are those when the top keeps fucking vigorously after he's sprayed the first 2 or 3 squirts. The other day at the sauna the guy kept fucking my hole at a high pace for almost a minute after he released his first squirt. You can hear the wetness of the cum as the guy pumps all his seed. Hot! This to me is a great load.

For me in the role of a bottom, the greatest loads are from vigorous tops who shoot strongly. It is hot to feel the top's cum squirt so strongly that I feel both his spasming cock and the jet of his cum. It becomes even better when he shoots a heavy load. Those are my rewards for pleasing my top with a willing hole.