Poz bottoms who get hit on by neg tops with safe sex in their profile

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I am completely open about being undetectable poz and that I like it bareback. On BBRT everyone who is on there knows it is about bareback. On other non-bareback sites though, it is a different story. I usually post a headline like "Bareback Muscle Pig" and found some interesting things come from that. Most of the time, I get guys who have "Safe Sex Only" and "HIV Neg" in their profiles. There are tons of HIV negative guys who have safe sex in their profiles but want to bareback me. I think the safe sex thing is for public consumption, they don't want their friends or boyfriends knowing they bareback but they do. They come over and slip their cock in bareback and cum in my ass. I've asked a few guys why the disconnect and they give me some nebulous answer like "you're different" or something along those lines. There is a lot more barebacking going on that people realize - and a LOT of HIV negative guys who seek out poz bottoms like me who will take it raw. They say they like poz bottoms because they know we'll take it bare. I'm would like to hear about other people's experiences, whether they are a neg top seeking out poz bottoms or poz bottoms who have the same experience.

I have had hooked up with a lot of neg bottom guys on Manhunt who said safe sex in their profiles and I fucked most of them raw when we actually hooked up. Some of them I just shoved my raw cock into their fuckholes without them even saying a word whereas for some I took off my condom after asking for their permissions. I think most guys would sccumb to a hot juicy wet cock and can't say no to raw fuck in the midst of hot sex :P

When I top I like poz bottoms because they just are better sex. They are more open. Safe sex bottoms are always worried about every little thing. They just don't enjoy sex. Bb poz guys are also, in general, more into the kinky stuff. They are just more fun.

• 2 years later...

I think the word is out that poz undetectable bottoms are the new safe sex. Yeah they know we like it raw, which is why we are poz in the first place, but being on meds makes us safer to to fuck. I think it is hot. I quit all my fuck buddies who are married when I found out I was poz two years ago and it has been a real turn on to see each one come back over time. Almost every one of them has come back and still wants it raw. One starts with a condom but always takes it off and finishes me raw.

I think the word is out that poz undetectable bottoms are the new safe sex. Yeah they know we like it raw, which is why we are poz in the first place, but being on meds makes us safer to to fuck. I think it is hot. I quit all my fuck buddies who are married when I found out I was poz two years ago and it has been a real turn on to see each one come back over time. Almost every one of them has come back and still wants it raw. One starts with a condom but always takes it off and finishes me raw.

Exactly. If I have a choice, I always choose to play with undetectable men. They are 'safer' than guys who say they are negative and take loads---and are then too afraid to ever get tested.

As an undetectable poz who like anon bb, I find most guys just fuck me raw without asking which is how i like it. some will put their cock in raw waiting to see if there is a reaction, and then cont to fuck. I find when I want to fuck them back raw, I sense there is sometimes more reservations. Could this mean they are happy to top raw but not bottom raw because they are negative ???

I also find some guys will bb in private but not in front of others - similar to aBBpiginSF experience re safe sex for public consumption.