It had been close to three weeks since the last time I'd had any time to get out to play, so I got a little relief from the pressure yesterday. Having absolutely nothing planned for the day, at least related to work projects, I decided to go downtown LA to MOCA but the traffic on the 405 was so terrible I made a quick change of plans and headed over to 1350 in Wilmington instead. There were very few guys at the club so I figured I'd just use the sundeck for a couple of hours and get some badly needed R&R. Great weather, few guys at the club, so no stress or pressure and a break from everything.

My quiet time lasted about twenty minutes as a very unpleasant looking and smelling guy popped up and kept talking to me and trying to grab my dick. I gave up when he wouldn't go away after being told to stop. ARRRRRGH!!! I just didn't have the patience to deal with a guy with no sense of etiquette, so I went down to the showers and then the steam-room. It was still quiet so I laid back on the bench in the steam-room and tuned out. Maybe five minutes passed and I heard the door open. Pleasepleaseplease not the dirty troll from the deck!!!

I could see the new guy standing near my feet. He was a late 30's Filipino, slim, completely hairless, very nice trim body. He started to rub my leg, working his way toward my crotch. I got the usual hard-on so he got a handful of cock quickly. He was close enough that I can reach his six inch uncut dick and we played with our new toys. I pulled him over and licked the head and shaft of his cock as he moaned and leaned in, giving me full access. I slid my lips over the head and he slid the rest of his cock in. I was sucking and swallowing everything I could get out of him.

He climbed over me and began to work on my dick. Much more restrained, he mostly tongued my shaft and sucked on the head. Nothing exciting, but nice. I was swallowing every inch of his dick, holding on to and squeezing his ass. He squealed and trying to pull away, but I grabbed him tighter and work harder on the head. He resumed playing with my dick but also crying 'no' and squealing all the louder. I rolled him over so that I was on top and deep-throated his throbbing meat. He was giggling and almost screaming, semi-trying to push me off his dick. I've grabbed his legs tightly, shoving a finger into and out of his hole, as I sucked on his swelling cock. He squeals once more then shot a massive load into my mouth: six or seven gobs of cum. I swallowed most of it, keeping my lips wrapped around his dick as he softened.

By this time he was calmed down, just breathing heavily with his arms wrapped around my waist and my dickhead still in his mouth. I got up, turned around and kissed him, giving him the cum that was still in my mouth. He sucked and licked as much out of me as he could. I licked and sucked my way back down to his crotch. He squealed again as I trashed his nipples. I moved down to his crotch, sucked on his soft dick for any cum that was left over. I licked his balls as he resumed moaning. As I took both his balls in my mouth, his response was to buck, so I pushed his legs up and worked down to his hole, which was the only place on his body that had hair.

I licked his hole once, he groaned. I dug in, tongued, sucked and chewed on his hole. He certainly was a squealer! But in any event he ground his ass towards my face so naturally I shoved my tongue into his hole. By now I was charged up. I pushed his legs back, lined-up and slid my cock into his ass. OH FUCK!!! He had a tight ass. He groaned as I began to fuck him. No easing in for this one, I was fucking him hard, slamming my dick into his body. He groaned (enough already!) and bucked his hips. Ten minutes of this and I came: I slammed in and pumped my load as deeply as possible. DAMNDAMNDAMN!!!

Naturally I fucked my load everywhere in his ass, and as I pulled out, see his red/brown swollen hole covered with cum. I pushed his ass up high - he was almost folded in half. With his ass in my hands I can see his hole opening and closing, winking at me. One more attack. I shoved my tongue into his hole, chewing on his ass lips again, tasting my cum and his ass juice. He squealed again, as I resolved to make him scream.

Edited by Hotload84