bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

I let 20 or more guys fuck me one night in the sauna, all with different-sized cocks, appearances and attitudes. Like a good whore, I gave myself up in any way asked. That's what I do when I go for it. It's about giving guys what they want/need. God blessed me with a fantastic arse and I want to share it with anyone who wants it. I have never been fucked too much in any session and never get sore. I prefer dark sleazy senarios and now I want the next level, what ever that may be. Maybe get gang raped on drugs or something.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

The great thing about being a bottom is that you don't have to look at the top. You just bend over, give him your arse and let him unload. The only real turn-off is if he's very over-weight and you can feel clammy rolls of flesh blobbing against you. But generally a subtle change of position will sort that out.

Edited by Hotload84

There have been many times when I had the option to refuse, and did. But also a few times when there just wasn't a 'polite' way to extricate myself from the situation and only followed through for fear of offending the guy or feeling like I was being snobbish or picky or just not a cooperative sub. Sometimes those are the hardest to get through (especially when they take longer than usual, and you either feel it would be mean to cut them off in the middle of things, or it couldn't /possibly/ take them much longer to be done with it... then they keep at it for another 20-30 minutes, lol)

But the weird thing is, sometimes those guys stick in your memories/fantasies the longest afterwards because it feels like more of an accomplishment.

Especially with online hookups, I keep reminding myself that if they don't send a pic, there's something they don't want you to see... but then you fall for it and don't want to feel like you wasted a half tank of gas and an hour of traffic... it might suck and be a disappointment at the time, but then feels hotter than hell when you're done and pack up for the drive back home, lol...

The only real turn-off is if he's very over-weight and you can feel clammy rolls of flesh blobbing against you. But generally a subtle change of position will sort that out.

lmfao I just spat out my tea.

Edited by Hotload84