bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

No, not really- maybe alpha in personality, but he is neurotic and on ADD and other meds, as well as medical pot ( didn't even know FL had that!!) No, I think he is just sort of loosely wired- the 1st couple of times he had the wiring good, last 2 times he was just in some sort of manic state-- and yet I consider going back for more !!! Maybe some of my wires are crossed too ! <g>

• 2 months later...
Taking every man's cock bare and cum is priority above all else

I like to think of myself as a safety net for the not so perfect tops out there. Many attributes widely rejected among gay men (age, hair, a few extra pounds....) I myself consider very sexy. At 33, my favorite FB by far is 56. I love our dynamic, our minds become one in twisted roleplaying that goes on for hours. He is my "Dad" and I am his "Boy." He likes younger guys (lucky for me) and I have learned so much about myself and my body from him.

Guest manfun456

Absolutely. A not-so-attractive guy can become very attractive if he has a hot cock. And if he's verbal, talking about how's he's going to breed my hot hole and what a fucking slut I am, then I'm all his.

I lost my standards at a party last weekend. I was drinking cider and it was way stronger than I thought. I allowed myself to be fucked bareback in a bedroom by two strangers who'd gatecrashed the party. I heard after it had been watched by some my old school mates and their girl friends. I call that well and truly outed.

Standards are situational. If I'm serving a Master, the only qualification is his desire. If I'm out on my own in a bar or more social setting, I'm more selective. If I'm at the baths, bookstore, or other cruise zone, I'm basically available to fuck, and my bare ass ought to make that clear. I also find that a blindfold or padded hood puts the focus where it ought to be in the first place, and if I am thinking about anything at all, it is how many times I've been fucked since the hood/blindfold went on, though I usually lose count.

Guest ManchesterFagCunt

definitely, would let anyone fuck me, just to get a cock n cum in me, as long as they're enjoying themself, and i get loaded everyones happy