bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

if he is stood in front of me with a 'great looking cock', oh yes. i'd let him do me. i quite like 'ugly' people - those who look like they should be modelling always seem to have a great big chip on their sholder. eye is in the beholder after all!

When I first read this question, I thought I really did not have any standards. However, upon reflection, I realized that I did have some standards. Depending upon the circumstances and sitations I will maintain some standards. For example, when a cock is presented to me at a gloryhole, if I see any open sores or warts on it, that cock is not going in my mouth much less my ass. When I am under the influence of chemicals, in a sling, or in a group sex club setting, it is hard to maintain any standards, since I often lose count of how many men fucked me, much less remember or care who they were.

Guest indynudeguy

I take any load. The turn on is enhanced when guys see you taking a load from a guy who isn't necessarily a looker. It lets the world know that I'm offering up my body with no reservations. No load refused here. Just a public fuck hole.

• 1 month later...

I have a hard time going for guys who aren't clean (by which I mean shower regularly), but as long as you have decent personal hygiene and no open sores on your dick, I'm ok with you. Cultural standards of beauty are largely artificial, though I will confess to a weakness for guys with muscles.

• 1 year later...

I have been fucked by a couple of guys that were mighty ugly but had fantastic cocks. He had better have a very nice cock or the hell with it. I don't consider myself all that and never have but ugly or someone with poor hygiene and stinks is just a turn off. Sorry, but if I have to look at someone they had better have a great cock or get away. A really good looking cock can make up for a lot of other physical things for sure. One guy had a truly, sorry but true, face. Very repulsive actually but he had a cock about 10 to 11 inches and damn nice looking too and could not turn down that. Damn nice fuck from him but sorry my eyes were closed most of the time, except on an exceptionally deep thrust when they got opened wide a few times. LOL

One on ones, yep, I'm picky. If I'm being whored out, or whoring myself out somewhere (someone's house, bathhouse, bar) then I don't care at all who fucks me. Total no loads refused cum dump, the more the better!!