bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

• 1 year later...
Guest slimolderbttm

I have found that my pighole has a mind of it's own, and when I'm popper high at the bathhouse I'll let any cock breed me, Always seems the ugliest nasty old hairy men breed me.

If it is really only about fucking me, I will never refuse any cock. But I will refuse if the guy starts talking endlessly about how he loves me and so on - like most of the guys that barefootbob mentioned tend to do.

Yes plenty of times!

If im feeling really nasty...it's just a fuck, a nut. My hole is yours. Being further degraded by a man who I wouldn't be seen with or associate with in public is even more of a turn on. Woof!

Edited by Semented
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

If I'm looking to host someone at home where it's one on one or maybe a three way I have some standards, though my taste vary widely to begin with. If I'm at a bath house, back room, book store, pretty much anywhere out cruising for cum, I have few standards. There have been some I've told no, but it's rare, if they can get hard and cum, I'm likely going to take it. When I'm sucking cock I'm a little more picky, but if a dude with a hard cock wants to bend me over and breed me, I'm likely going to take his cum.

Wholeheartedly agree... But I will say no if I can see, or smell a repulsive, sore infested, puss covered dick near me.

From the age of 15-23 I didn't really have standards because I mostly did anon, and would just take any load that wanted to give it. I got married, and he doesn't want me to do anon any more. So my standards have increased since then, however they do lower the hornier I get, but they still have to be somewhat attractive now because I have to look at them. I don't get why he's not ok with anon because he wants me to have loads in my ass when he gets home, but doesn't want them to be anon. Maybe he thinks its too dangerous. I still respect his wishes, and don't do anon anymore though.

• Upvote 1

No matter how much of a slut I am feeling like being I can't compromise some standards for cock cause there are some things like someone who smells really bad or something like that that just repulses me will often cause me to physically react as well like getting sick if they smell like shit and in that case I am not going to be in the mood to fuck if I am dry heaving.