bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

We all have types of guys who turn us on. My types keep expanding every year. I have let guys who are a turn off for me fuck me at times. Many times the sex has been scorching. Not sure why, but I have learned to sometimes bend over and let it happen. After all a cock is a cock. The only difference is who it's attached to. I think that's why I like dark rooms so much. You really get down to just the physicality.

I've been disappointed by some of the hottest guys I've ever seen - and pleased many many as well thankfully!!! - but a few not so typically good looking guys I have enjoyed immensely. So if my hole enjoys them then I am happy.

Hot or not - if we are not connecting sexually - I can't fake it too well.

It happens to me about 1 in 10 regardless of looks. I give it up as soon as I realize they are not going to do it for me - nothing to do with looks.. it's their energy, rhythm or something that I just know is not going to work.. .. can't stand it when they fail to see I'm OVER it.

dislikes:

jack hammer tops (BORING)

popper sniffing tops (a lot of work!)

Tops that fuck forever and never cum.. (SUPER BORING and ANNOYING)

Guest slimolderbttm

When I first started getting fucked I was very selective and had to be attracted to the guy before I would let him fuck me.

Now I don't care and won't refuse any cock, no matter how ugly or old the guy is if he wants to fuck me. I get turned on now if he is older, ugly and has a big cock and wants me to see him on my back, looking up at his face and body as he rapes my hole deep and I take his load.

If I'm looking to host someone at home where it's one on one or maybe a three way I have some standards, though my taste vary widely to begin with. If I'm at a bath house, back room, book store, pretty much anywhere out cruising for cum, I have few standards. There have been some I've told no, but it's rare, if they can get hard and cum, I'm likely going to take it. When I'm sucking cock I'm a little more picky, but if a dude with a hard cock wants to bend me over and breed me, I'm likely going to take his cum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As long as he has a big cock I don't care at all what he looks like or how old he is - in fact it's a turn on to have an old troll with a massive cock breed me, as it is a homeless person. My arse is open to anyone with a big cock...