bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

barefootbob

Guest btchbyl

as long as i dont see his face. thats why i take it from behind most of the time. as long as he doesnt smell ill take whatever whenever wherever.

Yea the standards lower in the following situations

1) Bathhouse fucking (when bent over I normally never see the top)

2) When high on poppers

3) A man in leather

As long as the breed me and seed me.

I don't really have standards anymore, never refuse a load and not care as long as he breeds me. Recently I've been fucked by a few really repulsive guys including one who paid me after which was different. I get off on the feeling of being fucked and bred no matter what my top looks like.

• Upvote 1

I have limited standards... which I have been willing to ignore if I was cumhungry enough.

Also depends on what they want - there's been plenty of guys I found off-putting whose loads I still swallowed or took up my ass as long as they didn't want to kiss me. Or talk afterwards.

I love it when guys just see me as a hole to dump their cum into, but to me in turn they're just cum-dispensers.

Yea, also depends on circumstances...Last night I just NEEDED IT, plain & simple. Between my job doing HIV outreach & testing and doing legitimate dating, I went to the "sleazier" of the bathhouses here and just about let anyone with a good sized hard cock in my HOLE....

Given the OPs scenario then I wouldn't let it happen. However I've visited enough dark rooms or been blindfolded in a cruising ground / bathhouse cubicle with door open enough times to know I've bound to have been fucked by a few guys fitting the description.

So yes, I have standards... If I can see them.

For me it's all about pleasing a guy's cock. If he's got a cock that works and it wants to get off fucking my ass, then that's all I need. And if he cums a lot or multiple times, or if he's vocal and really knows how to get inside and use a pussy, then he can pretty much do to me whatever he wants if it gets him off.

• 7 months later...

Always depends on how horny I am, if I'm all out to get fucked & loaded then don't care about how they look, but sometimes esp if its one on one & involves more private time then I need to be physically attracted to them & I don't mean that they are handsome, just attractive to me. Handsome men & pretty boys don't do much for me...rugged, awkward, unusual, odd, different, yes ugly...now that does it for me & I can often take their dick for longer periods. Most pretty/handsome men are not good fuckers & too much into themselves (in my opinion & personal experience..not hating ;)