Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

• Moderators

This weekend we were at the Texas Bear Round Up in Dallas. I got fucked in the dark maze at the Midtowne Spa by a guy I couldn't even identify now. I don't think he came in me, but it was very hot. Too bad it was in such an uncomfortable position that I couldn't stay there to see if anyone else would take a shot at me.

This was the first time I had a completely anonymous fuck like that. It was really hot.

• 4 weeks later...
I was at the sauna on Friday night and spent most of my time in the gloryhole area which was completely dark. It's has a ramp and tops go to the upper level to get sucked. It was great to suck and milk cock after cock without having any clue of who the guys were. I sucked dry eight guys in two hours. The darkness was hot.

Sounds like a hot set up!!

What sauna was it?

I love it when I can't see anything!

In Madrid I went to the sex club that had lots of booths and a maze, I got in a booth and put on a hood that had no eye holes - just a big mouth opening, got on my knees and waited.

Eight men walked in, pounded my face, and walked out when they were done using me. I couldn't see a thing and could not identify them in my life depended on it. I don't know what they looked like and I don't care, it was hot!

Guest Inthewind

River st baths try ny. Got fucked so many times the first time in the dark room I thought I was the only bottom in there. Now when Ito its mainly miss as in not that many guys. Prefer older guys

Lately I've been in darkicorners at the book stores and parking lots, nothing like dropping the tailgate on my truck and then shorts with a ho dog almost raping my ass. Fucking dump your load deep in my guts

Edited by Inthewind

• 2 weeks later...

I love darkroom rooting. love working with another bottom to see if we can get the entire joint to fuck us and encourage each other to work as hard as we can for our tops, to get as much cock as we can and take as many loads as we can. tops also seemed to get turned on by bottoms working together, sharing cock, pulling from one to the other.

I am a very visual person.

I want to be able to watch my cock getting sucked.

Doing a bottom doggy is best because I can see my cock working the hole and feel my mushroom head pop in and out.

I do like being able to see the face of the guy I'm sucking. Missionary is great for fucking because it makes kissing easier, and also I can see how much he loves fucking my ass.

Fuckin in a dark room is amazing - u walk in and hands start feelin ur hole and dick. next thing a cock starts to enter u and u get a fuckin. had some average cocks but also some amazing big ones - all bb and most with spunk at the end. best fuckin fun if u are horny.

When I am really horny and want to be a total slut, I love going to the sauna and using the steam room which has a dim red light in the middle, you can get a rough idea of who is who .

I love bending over in the darkened steam room, especially with the steam and mist hissing out taking all cummers up my hairy butt being on all fours or straddled across the bench with poppers under my nose, taking all cock, I took 6 loads on Saturday and could smell the sex, Cum and Poppers mixed together. awesome.

• 2 months later...