Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

In a dim lit room, a sling and a corner leather fuck bench I took 18 cocks, 12 loads whilst leaning over a leather bench in the dungeoni do remember the feel of two thick beercan cocks, for a time it was a queue and i was filled one after the other, no idea of faces, just cock.

Some guys fucked between me and the other bottom, just a dim light going on.

I later moved into a darker corridored L shaped room, totally pitch black small narrow room, sucked a few anon cocks, whilst bent over on some steps took another three hard fucking and loads whilst poppered up. I love dark places, my imagination, the smell and the noise floats my boat.

Dimly lit is better than completely dark. If you need it so dark that you can't even see your partner or let others see you, your not completely uninhibited. It's also much easier to find positions that work and signal others to join in for an uninhibited pig orgy if there is a little light. In general, locations where it is acceptable to hookup where you can see your partner and others can see you are actually easier to hookup in than ones where guys won't touch each other or think they need to take it to a private playspace if they can see, at least I get a lot more action in those situations.

One disclaimer, I'm an exhibitionist so I get off on other people watching in the appropriate environment.

@NWUSHorny: some low-level light along the baseboard is great. I go to party spot that doesnt light the room from above, but instead by a strand of LED lights along the baseboard. I'm also an exhibitionist and like to show-off for guys, and like guys who start pawing my body as i work

I like dimly lit, if I wanna see somewhat who's fucking me, I can. love to be blindfolded in a lit area and my ass offered up, so guys can see me, but I can't see them. my fav thing is to be sucking a guy off, with my face buried in his crotch and have an unseen guy come from behind and fuck me.

@les_evil: agreed low level light is best. I'm not picky when I hook up at a club whether I can see or not, the few extreme cases that I won't feeling them makes my dick go soft anyway. Unfortunately living in Portland and trying to hookup in the Pacific Northwest, most guys won't hook up in a public area of the if there is even low level light, and I don't get it. It's definitely time for me to take a trip to somewhere guys are less inhibited, and watching each other jack off while wearing fetish gear is not the preferred sexual activity.

I like dimly lit, if I wanna see somewhat who's fucking me, I can. love to be blindfolded in a lit area and my ass offered up, so guys can see me, but I can't see them. my fav thing is to be sucking a guy off, with my face buried in his crotch and have an unseen guy come from behind and fuck me.

Hot, hope I find you ass up sucking cock in a club next time I'm in LA. I love it when guys make it obvious they want fucked that way.

Edited by NWUSHorny

Definitely darker for the full on cum pig in me, dark works better for group sessions, less inhibiting for everyone i suppose - multiple hands cocks and arse holes all lubed and eager for it. When you join one of these, its the cocks n willing holes that matter - not looks! Especially turned on when fuckin to then feel a bare anon cock pressing and working into my wet lubed hole. Dark works better for fetching too (or for freshly used warm condoms :) )

Dim to semi-dark for me. While I admit I like seeing the man (men) I'm fucking or sucking - I'll lock eyes with my bottom & THAT's a turn-on - when all is said & done it's about how GREAT a tight, warm & creamy manly hole feels around my cock. I just love it. All the rest is ultimately lagniappe.

• 3 weeks later...
Sex in dark rooms is a total turn on for me. Just thinking about it makes my cock leak. At the local baths, the sauna is totally dark, except when someone enters. That's the only glimpse you get if its crowded or not. When it is, just sliding between hot bodies is def erotic. Hands are always exploring, like Braille readers. You brush hairy chests, solid shoulders. Fuck, the whole room is either a mouth, a wet hole, or a stiff cock. Sometimes I've been fucked while I was fucking. That is so intense! You can hear guys taking it, you can smell sweat and cum, your senses are blazing from poprs and hard bodies all over the place. It's the hottest sex I've ever had, and only guys looking for it are in there.

Awesome Post and QFT!! excellent example..

I love hot nasty man to man sex in dark places the great outdoors is great for it. Be out in the woods on a trail and all at once have some one grope me then feel my ass force me to my knees fill my mouth with a hard cock then bend me over and fuck my hole.

I have mixed feelings about this. If I know or already saw the person I'm fucking with, I always prefer dim light.

On the other hand, when at dark rooms, where there are other guys around, I prefer it to be dark, but not completely dark, I need to at least have a good idea of what the person I'm fucking with looks like. I prefer it like that because many times I have problem getting my dick erected at dark room, as there are so many creeps in those places. Also, I like to fuck in a corner/spot, and when these annoying random hands start touching you, that's not nice. So, since it it's dark enough, there's not eye contact and everyone looks the same. That way I can ignore them and keep fucking. If the room was brighter, my dick would get soft as soon as I see one of those creeps coming and/or wanking by my side while I'm fucking or getting fucked.

Definitely need to have it completely anonymous. I don't want to see what the guy looks like, just have his hard cock stuffed down my throat, or stretching open my tight, hairless hole. I find it is a real turn on thinking that guys I may see in the mall or the store may be the guy who pumped me full of his seed, and I wouldn't know.

depends on the situation for me. i was drinking with my sister and some of her guy friends in her room, and eventually it was just me & one of her gay friends in the room. at this point, i was quite drunk & unable to stand properly, and also very horny. so this guy (Eric) went and turned off the lights, came and sat down next to me, took my hand and put it on his cock. I slowly jerked him off until he led me to my sisters closet, and shut the door. in there it was pitch black, and he very quickly took off my clothes and his, and started rimming me. after that, Eric fucked me in complete darkness, both of us standing up, until he finally shoved his cock balls deep inside me, and exploded a good 7 spurts in my ass. needless to say,it was one of the hottest experiences i've had!