Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, naked guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against yout body, Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth.

hands feeling and touching you all over, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock, you then feel a strangers hard cock pushing into your hole, Somebody put poppers under your nose, you breath it in, the cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, You don't, you bend more, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes and more men then enter you and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

One of the last time I bottomed, I was cruising a bathhouse for a while. with very few prospects, before a latino guy started following me around. I ducked into the dark room at Hawks, the baths in Portland, and he slipped in. we were the only ones there, and he fucked me. I got a decent look at him before, but it was super hot getting fucked in the dark. He fucked me raw, but didn't cum in me, because I finished first. Id do it again ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My experiences were out of this world! It's really great because no matter the age or race. As a top if its s juicy hole then I slide in. The darker the better. We can't help but judge people when we look at them but in dark places we relax and go with it.

• 4 weeks later...
The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, naked guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against yout body, Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth.

hands feeling and touching you all over, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock, you then feel a strangers hard cock pushing into your hole, Somebody put poppers under your nose, you breath it in, the cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, You don't, you bend more, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes and more men then enter you and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

Awesome post! In a dark room a bottom can let himself become a hole for the top to use.

In the dark I don't care. I can imagine whoever I want is breeding my hole. I love to just get ass up at Slammers in Fort Lauderdale.. Takes a while to get loads there though. South FL seems to be the land of the bottoms so there's lots of "competition," .. but once a horned up top gets ahold of my ass I always leave with loads and happy. Only time I see the top is if I get cruised by someone hot near the bar and go into a booth. Otherwise I don't wanna see the tops if I'm just whoring my ass out for cum.

when weather gets warmer i like to get outside in wood in afternoon when it begins to get dark. usually i walk there in my Lycras or neopren with holes, like to see others waiting there, best also in there hot fuckgear. dont like it completely naked. my turn on is to find others in white adidas stripes or hot sneaks which is possible when moon is shining or not completley dark, this is my turn on and makes me piggy loosing all care

Are there any places in Chicago or St Louis that have dark rooms. I know Ram, Bijou, Steamworks and Man's Country don't and The Club in St Louis doesn't. I would love being a cumslut bottom in a dark room. I don't care about age, looks, size of body, etc. I got over that in my 30's at a sex club in Denver. Didn't have a dark room, but all sex was visible to others. I'd let anyone fuck me anywhere in the place and they did. I found that when I stopped being picky, I had better sex. Average Joe's and even overweight and older guys were great sex! Some goodlooking guys should just have sex with themselves because that is who they are in love with.

• 6 months later...

I'm now in Santiago, Chile. Sauna Metro here in the city has an awesome darkroom and I've been able to take lots of loads without knowing from whom. The only problem with this darkroom is the LOUD music, s loud as in a disco so you can't hear the guys' moaning and groaning.