xxww

so it seems like allot of guys that i have hooked up with before are fathers and had kids with a women not adoption but they id them self as gay and not bi but to me if you had sex with both your bi. i just want to know how many fathers are on here and just explain a little about what happened. i like the idea of gay fathers its interesting, do you like being a dad? do you regret it? do you and the mom still talk or even still together? it do happen. i just want to know :confused:

• 9 months later...

I was married for 12 years. My son just turned 16 this year. His mother and I divorced years ago. My being gay and coming out was the reason we divorced. His mother and I not only talk, but we're still best friends. I love my son MORE than anything in this world.

I'm not bisexual nor have I ever thought of my self as such. I think it took me a lot longer to realize that I was attracted to men--even after years of suppressing those feelings.

I grew up being teased and called every name in the book. I have a gay brother also and the things he endured as a young gay boy ( in Texas of all places) were terrifying to watch & hear.

One morning, I woke up and everything was crystal clear. My wife was asleep and my son (he was a baby at the time) was asleep in his crib, I came out to myself first. I said it outloud, to no one that i was gay. Cried a bit, then got dressed for work.

After that moment, I felt like I could handle the name calling and the things that were about to change in my life. Luckily I had supportive (gay) friends who got me through those times. Eventually, I had to tell my wife and our families. It was difficult, but I got through it.

I haven't looked back since.