Question for bottoms???

Dirtysouth

So I've been cruising on BBRTS and other sites, and I'll get messaged from bottoms who tell me they want to open their holes and just get fucked, get filled with cum, and just enjoy my top cock... so my question is, when these bottoms then start messaging me about kissing and slowly undressing and maybe I can spend the night, to me it takes all of what I want from a bottom out of the equation.

Question is, what should I do? I make it clear that I'm here to have fun, get my dick wet, offer one another pleasure in various kinky GGG forms if they so desire, but the whole point of fucking men is the lack of emotional mess in terms of sexuality.

So do I tell these bottoms that contact me that what I am after is their holes and not looking to meet and have beers and chit chat. Would they 1) dump the notion of sex with me, or 2) turn them on more by me being a top who tells it like it is?

My dream bottom is a guy who we exchange a few messages, #s and then I drop by his place to find him ready to go, bottom up, or on his knees, looking to take cum, spit piss if he has asked for the latter two. So far that has been hard going.

Yeah man, see we need more Snookers out there.

My fave session has been with a visitor from Chicago, who texted me, said I was hot, wanted my cum, and sent me his phone #.

I texted him, told him I'd be down in an hour. Texted him again when I was outside his hotel, he gave me room #, I went in

fucked his hole, put him on his knees, fucked his mouth, came in his ass smacked him on the ass and left. Perfect. What else

would a bottom want? I mean lets get real, if I'm a top and tops are in short supply, shouldn't bottoms be happy to get some

straight guy seed anyway they can get it?

• Upvote 1

Guest BBCumdumpPig

hell no be direct to the point alot of bottoms out there are looking for the same thing... serve a guy n take his cock n cum... nothing more no strings .... hell i wish i could find a top like you.. all i wanmt.. come by drop a load n go... use me for your total pleasure... especially love to be blindfolded and not see anything... less complicated that way as well... what a bottom is for ... and if they want a repeat great but come in use me get off n go...

• Moderators

You need to find you a bottom like me. I have a husband to kiss and snuggle who loves to watch me take another man's cock and cum. :)

There are plenty of bottoms looking for what you have to offer. Tell guys what you want. If they don't like it, move on.

Everyone has dealbreakers, and everyone has some list of favorites that aren't required but they'll try to get whenever they can.

Chances are, if they won't even consider hooking up unless there's dinner and a cuddle involved, you probably aren't going to get what you're looking for either. That's where being upfront about your needs is important. Weeds out the little details that could turn a hookup into an awkward situation where neither guy ends up satisfied. If everybody's preferences aren't being met, just move on to the next ad and it saves the time wasted on a bad hookup... there's always somebody else out there looking.

That said, there's no harm in at least putting the idea out there. A guy might not necessarily turn you down because you won't stay for breakfast, but if you say yes he'd consider it a bonus. Same with any extra activities like piss etc. You never know unless you ask, but aren't going to throw in the towel just because one item didn't get checked off an otherwise full list.

Some guys definitely will be turned on by the fact that you're a straight top not into chit chat or cuddling. Other guys will write you off because of it. Better to be honest at the beginning of the conversation, than to play along on a lie and waste time when you could be fucking a better match (not that there haven't ever been guys who mislead the other to secure the deal, get what they want, then bounce... everybody is entitled to that at least once in their lives, but if you do it all the time and word gets around you might get a bad rep later on)

If you find yourself wasting a lot of time on the issue, consider adding that info to your online profile or ad. Limiting it to age/height/weight is going to attract any and every man within those parameters. But adding a simple sentence describing your basic preferences will weed out most of the ones who aren't a good match, as well as attract the guys who search based on keywords. It always helps to mention 'negotiables' too, like piss or spit. Sometimes it will attract guys who otherwise wouldn't have found you, or will open up the possibility for guys who wouldn't otherwise have thought to mention it. But it doesn't disqualify the ones who are into everything ELSE on your to-do list.

Guest ff-whole
I love funk 'n go, no cuddling, no kissing, no holding. just fuck my ass, cum and leave if that is what you are after.

Ditto... If wanted I suck dick, you can suck mine, rim me, but let me be a bottom.

Be clear about what you want in your bbrts and other profiles. I'm one of those bottoms that likes to play it either way (kiss, cuddle, then rough fucking OR just the rough fucking). The more aware I am of what you (the top) wants, the more I can make it happen for us :).