Hook up sites a joke?

cam1972

Guest FinalDL2021

I just closed all my accounts on the hook up sites I belonged to.............I rest my case, getting better action at sex clubs, bathhouses, and glory holes

• 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I just closed all my accounts on the hook up sites I belonged to.............I rest my case, getting better action at sex clubs, bathhouses, and glory holes

I have to amend this, I did go back to BBRT. Yet, I no longer view it as my primary method for meeting men for sex.

52 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

I have to amend this, I did go back to BBRT. Yet, I no longer view it as my primary method for meeting men for sex.

On 9/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, Futile2Resist said:

I’m not renewing them any more. 

I regularly have success meeting guys from BBRT, Grindr and Scruff.   I use others apps too but those are the primary sources for sex.   Hookups are multi-demential.  You need the right combination of attraction, opportunity and state of mind.   Sometimes when I really want to hookup, it's a ghost town and nobody is looking.  Other times when I'm not in the mood or have plans, I get pinged non-stop.  Same can happen with role.  Sometimes I want to top and the apps area awash with tops.  Other times when I want to bottom, not a top available within miles in a major city.  But then there are the times when all the criteria align. 

I think the key is to be spontaneous and take the opportunity when it presents.   I had this happen yesterday.   I had just gotten home from traveling and had about two hours to myself before dinner plans.   A hot guy hit me up and wanted to fuck me.   I hadn't planned on getting cleaned up but took the opportunity.   He came by, turned out to have a giant cock and really knew how to use it.   On top of it all he was a really nice guy and I probably have a new regular FB.   I make this point because I had to overcome my initial instinct which was to say, I don't have time right now. 

From reading posts in this thread (and similar) I always get the impression that guys take hookup success (or failure) too personally.   It's really transactional.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  Reasons are always out of your control. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hookup sites are still a necessity for any kind of cumdump hosting experience when you’re not in a major metropolitan area with clubs or baths. How else would anyone know that a bottom is ass-up, wet and eager in a hotel room? Even in a smaller city like Louisville, the opportunities for serial service are very limited, and in the middle of nowjere in Kentucky (the entire flipping state is basically composed of nowhere) it’s hopeless without the ability to broadcast your intentions and your whereabouts.

I still use BBRTS, Grindr, Growlr, and A4A when I’m slutting. None of them stands way above the others, though I have picked up more repeat use off of BBRTS, and for all its flaws, I can still count on Grindr for at least a couple of ad hoc fucks, usually from the younger set.

I had zero, and I mean zero, result from Scruff, and though I don’t get a lot from Growlr, the ones I connect with from there are usually quality contacts. I might add that the only one I subscribe to is BBRTS - all the others I ride on their basic platform.

Finally, a word about Recon. I’ve been on Recon for years, and it has its uses. But given that it primarily supports fetish and BDSM practice, its membership is more limited and distributed than that of, say, BBRTS. Nowadays I receive very few hits on Recon, and most of them are from Men “looking for a submissive willing to relocate to live with them as their 24/7/365 slave. (Thank you...no.)

But it’s hit-and-miss all around. If I had regular access to sex clubs and baths, I’d probably rely on apps way less, but as it is, without them my ass would go unfucked for months. It already sometimes goes for weeks, which is just not acceptable...