Lazy Bottoms and shit

pulszer

I tend to go very deep when I'm topping, i hate the sight and smell of shit on my cock when i pull out. If that happens, then there's no chance of a second round of fucking, let alone fucking in the future. When I bottom, I take hours of carefully cleaning my hole to make sure that doesn't happen to the top who's pounding my ass.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total bottom here, never top men only women. Never clean out and am always upfront about that. Never expect the ladies to clean out. It is the shit disposal hole and is supposed to have shit in it, is the way I look at it.

Different strokes for different folks but absolutely the bottom must be honest and beyond reproach. If he cleaned out but it was 6 hours ago he has to say that.

I know my decision eliminates tops who only fuck a clean hole, that's ok as I want tops who not only do not mind a dirty hole but also get off on having me clean his cock after he cums. There are lots actually, sadly none seem to live nearby.

I have to say as a BOTTOM i hate to have a DIRTY hole. if my hole is not clean i will not bttm...

Same here...I want the guys' cum to go into my clean hole and that is the turn-on for me.

I find that novice bottoms forget that cleaning themselves is important because most tops are not into scat. A few weeks ago I was playing with a dildo at the sauna with a bottom on a sling in my room. And the dildo came out of the bottom's hole brownish. A complete turn-off for me but at the same time I understand that unless you are an experienced bottom you don't know how important it is to have a clean hole.

... it is also a big turnon to be a mess inside if am cruising woods near me where a lot of bi-married guys go. Love to get fucked and just let loose a mess all over 'em that they will have a hard time explaining when they go home - umm how exactly did you get shit all down the front of your shirt? ... I really hate married men.

After reading that, I can assure you the feeling is mutual.

if youre not attractred to the bottom. get up, clean off and leave. If youre attracted to the bottom, tell him ur cock is dirty and make him go get a washcloth. After he has cleaned ur pole. sit on his chest. get your boner back, and jack off on his face. Dont let him cum. Just get up and leave and say, next time, youll be wanting your load in his cunt.......

Yes shit does happen -- However, I always make sure that I do an excellent clean out and make sure that all the water is expelled from my ass as well - I clean out between two and three hours, and use a dildo at the end to be sure that all the water is down and out. Once I have done this have never had the shit issue. If even the hint of shit smell comes during fucking, I'd rather have the guy stop, and immediately clean out or up, and in the all years that I have been getting fucked, its only happened three times, and with fisting twice - with fisters they are alot more understanding since they are pushing past your second into your third sphincter and that can be a bitch to get everything out of.

I had a problem recently but it was not my shit. Some jerkoff who fucked some other jerkoff with a shitty ass tried to stick a shitty dick in my ass. I guess I tried to lube up with my finger and spit and I smelled the shit. I ran to the bathroom thinking it might be mine. It wasn't it was just on the outside. I put my finger in my ass and it was clean. I always bring an empty enema bottle with me in case I need to freshen up. The problem is that the shit smell stayed on my finger for a long time. Then I decided to rinse it with the mouthwash they have there and wash it really well and it was better. I could also tell it wasn't my shit because I know what my shit smells like,

• 2 weeks later...

Most assholes I fucked were clean but a couple as well as my ex were shitty assholes although not too bad. One asshole where I worked l and another one I met at a friend's place left their shit on my dick so I had to wash it off.

My ex wasnt so bad but I resigned myself from the start of our relationship that I'd have to take a shower to wash the traces of his shit off my dick every time after fucking him. I never wasted a shower before I fucked him, saving the shower til after I finished, even if I was sweaty from working outdoors.

Only one shitty asshole voluntarily sucked my dick clean (I'm glad we never kissed!)and one did ti when i told him to. I had given the others a break by not demanding they suck my dick clean.

truth is that the ass has a main job and what we use it for is moonlighting...shit indeed happens. i tell my bottoms that their normal clean out is drastically insufficient for my fuck, and that they should clean out as if they planned on being double-fisted for hours. besides being over 8" with a fat head, i also fuck very rigorously. one of my favorite strokes is one i call The Strobe, where i plunge past the 2nd spot n literally vibrate back n forth about .5-1 inches, around 20x per second. THAT stroke alternating with punchfucking full strokes is the Big Test. if they didnt deep clean, any mess will show within 5 minutes tops.

frankly i used to getthat with over 95% of my bottoms, and had to learn how to coach guys thru cleaning out n dealing with THEIR occasional freakouts "ooo, i feel very self-conscious now!"...nigga please, it's YOUR shit *I* have to smell while teaching YOU!

now i do a better job of scaring prospects, AND i'm trying for shorter fucks so i get more nut out n deal with fewer "somebody HELP MEEE!!" bailouts. i even sometimes jump on my husband's uncleaned ass n give him a ruff quickie, after which we stay locked together as i walk him to the tub n we dont decouple until the shower is on. i wont allow my husband to install a shower-shot type douche in our apt bcuz i dont trust the temperature-stability of our water supply. pisses him off, bcuz using the rubber bulb to douche takes an hour or far more. still, i'd rather get a ruff quikie with him or wait 90 minutes for his full game rather than cook him internally with suddenly scalding water.

no one else gets that consideration, tho i have fucked a few undouched asses at The Black Party. as gross as the truth is, if a guy has a decent diet with a hi-fiber intake, u can often fuck him awhile n have only minor dirty mucous to clean off.

what the fuck do u people think most homos did for most of human history? buttfucking is older than homo sapiens, n douching is a recent invention....all that said, i hate when scat bottoms reach out to me. sorry. :o

This happened to me yesterday actually. I was fucking a guy who said he hadnt really been fucked before (said hes married) and dont think he cleaned out, since I got shit on my cock. Luckily i was wearing a condom so i didnt get anything on my cock. (This are the rare times i like condoms). He probably needs to learn how to clean out his ass.

As everyone says, as a bottom, I detest having a crappy bottom.

But as a retired slut, will admit, yes, it happened. Also let me say, there are times you don't have an option and you do fess up or sometimes, take a risk...sorry, almost never happened but please let me explain...

The most honorable situation, let me cover first, is the total honesty, and I really did do that nearly all the time (again, no excuses, but will explain below). Now first let me say, in my heyday of activity, probably your typical married bottom moving toward pig-dom, that's your context below.

So sometimes in ABSes your sucking and a guy wants to fuck and you say, "look, I don't know if I'm clean," and he wants to go for it...all's fair, we all admit. And, let me say, I really don't like scat, but I had one scatological fuck that was very hot. It was feeling great and we were both going at it a while and I don't think either of us realized that shit was all over his dick and around the hole and on the ass-cheeks. Yeah, maybe he did, but maybe not, he may have been drunk or high (was hard to tell) and it was really dark. But it was one hot fuck. Embarrassing and awkward clean-up.

Now, that brings up the worst, the not being sure but letting someone try without discussing. That's a gloryhole thing and while I don't think I ever did it with bad intent I think there were times it was hot, I fignered myself or the other guy did, thought it worth the risk, and miscalculated. Nothing terrible. But I really felt horrible. I would say half the guys were cool, half pissed, all fair. We're not talking a lot of times here, it may even be <5, I dunno, I really did try to avoid, honest. But context married bottom, sometimes you dont' get it enough, get more desperate than planned....sorry!!!!

But otherwise, as said, shit happens. Very rarely, I would guess only a couple times on bathhouse or other planned excursions and all due to inexperience. Nothing terrible, and sometimes really almost nothing but even the hint isn't good, in my book.