Odd sensation, cum was blocked by big dildo

colletonguy

Had an odd thing happen today. Curious if it's ever happened to anyone else. I have a normal size dildo I use frequently, and a large one I don't use that often because it take so long to get it in me. Today I started with the small one, then moved up to the big one and was able to take it deeper then I have before. It felt incredible sliding in and stretching my hole. I started jacking while fucking myself with it, and when I came, the sensation was different. It lasted much longer, and hardly any cum came out. After the contractions stopped, I eased the dildo out and then cum just ran out of my dick. It was several minutes between my orgasm and when the cum came out, almost as if the big dildo was shutting off the passage or something. There was no pain when I had the orgasm. It was stronger and lasted longer then usual. Anyone had this happen and is there any danger. I don't want my cum to get backed up inside and bulge or rupture something.

It's possible to put enough pressure on the prostate to make contractions difficult when cumming, and prevent the usual ejaculation of semen. I've had the same experience using an electric butt plug when e-stimming - the stim can contract my ass muscles to the point where I'm having an orgasm, but can't contract those muscles to ejaculate.

And if my boy is giving me the Two-Finger Mexican Oil Rub (does anyone remember the short-lived, (but very funny) 1999 TV series, "Action!", with Illeana Douglas as a very smart hooker?), he knows exactly when to stop the pressure and withdraw his fingers so I can shoot high and wide. And so I don't break his fingers - my ass muscles are VERY well developed.