Anal Orgasm or Penis Orgasm - What's better?

backdoorjimmy

Penile orgasm need not be groin-focused if you know how to build it and deepen it. I’ve had many, many strong, violent, full-body Os from cock stimulation. 

That being said, I would rather cum anally or by prostate from being fucked, no question. Cumming by cock is quicker and more defined, but for me the immediate crash into the refractory period the millisecond I finish is really unpleasant. I detest the feeling of going from feverishly, fuckably in heat to the complete opposite like flipping a switch.

The only exception is those times when my orgasm by cock has been forced by another man - for some reason I’m able to stay in fuck-me mode after that, and those have been some of the best.

9 hours ago, CCbttm said:

For me, an anal orgasm. It last much longer, radiates across the entire body, and one good one can leave me satisfied enough to not cum for days, if not weeks. A penile orgasm is just vastly easier, and while often more intense for a brief moment, is too focused entirely on the groin and doesn't affect the rest of my body, nor does it provide the same lasting satisfaction. It may take a lot more effort for some of us (some people seem to just be entirely incapable of an anal orgasm) to learn how to properly let it happen, without tensing up too much and causing pain from still being actively fucked, but it is well worth it.

But that's If I even cum during sex. If I'm masturbating, sure, its entirely my choice and I know exactly how to get me off, and it's easy, and I'll ravage my ass for hours until I finish. If I'm going through the trouble of finding a partner, I dont care one bit about my orgasm. Getting them off is what gets me off, even if only mentally. If their dick game is strong enough to get me to pump a load out as they plant one in my ass, it's just a big bonus. Otherwise, getting someone else to cum satisfies me enough.

It doesn't sound like I'm missing anything by not having penis orgasms. I love it when my hole starts to get that feeling, then it spreads out and my whole body feels like it's floating. I don't always orgasm when I get laid, but I don't have to do it every time. It feels good to have my ass fucked whether I climax or not. 

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

That being said, I would rather cum anally or by prostate from being fucked, no question. Cumming by cock is quicker and more defined, but for me the immediate crash into the refractory period the millisecond I finish is really unpleasant. I detest the feeling of going from feverishly, fuckably in heat to the complete opposite like flipping a switch.

I don't think I'd like that either. I love that I'm always horny for sex, even if I've been laid and had a strong anal orgasm. I can't think of a time where I wasn't in the mood and I never want to feel that way. 

5 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

I am at a point where I can ejaculate multiple times but I dont truly ORGASM or finish until I have an anal orgasm. Getting fucked (and bred) is the ONLY way I can get off. Its the sperm, Maybe my body can feel it inside me and that is what satiates me.

Can you orgasm multiple times when you're getting laid, or is it just one time? When my bf is on a mission to satisfy me, he can make me finish 2 or 3 times before he cums. But when he's cumming inside me, I feel the most satisfied because I know I've milked his cock and that he's had his orgasm. 

• Upvote 1

Anal orgasms are by far the best. I can have 1 or 2 penile orgasms per night but their only use is putting my dna up their man cunt. 

While it takes a while to learn how to have anal orgasms they are fantastic. I can have 10 or 12 per session if there are plenty of tops to keep fucking me. Each successive orgasm makes it easier to have the next one.

I only bareback now days. I have heard from many guys that the more cum you take in your man hole the greater chance you become addicted to it. I have found I need at least a load every two days or I become extremely depressed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Penile orgasm need not be groin-focused if you know how to build it and deepen it. I’ve had many, many strong, violent, full-body Os from cock stimulation. 

The only exception is those times when my orgasm by cock has been forced by another man - for some reason I’m able to stay in fuck-me mode after that, and those have been some of the best.

we seem very alike in this. i don't think i have experienced and anal orgasm?  i've cum from my penis by being fucked, but i'm guessing this is different from what is being described as an anal orgasm.  Mentally and emotionally, i'm a receiver, ideally would never touch my penis on my own (though i do), i'd rather be able to be sexually like i have the equivalent of a male "pussy" and "clit."  That works for me psychologically too. The only times i am satisfied by a guy making me come using my penis is if He is relating to it, not as a cock or even a penis, but something only a bottom sub has, so "clit" works for me.  The mind fuck of Him believing He is stimulating my "clit" and that i don't have a cock or penis is an integral part of it since my mind and emotions are very engaged in sex.

i am wondering if this is why i have not experienced an anal orgasm? That i am to focused on trying?  Or maybe i haven't done it right?  i've had some awesome and long fucks before and felt like i was close on many occasions, but wonder if i have prevented it from anticipation?  i do have a fuck machine, is it a matter of just going long enough?  How do i get one? i feel like if i just experienced it, id be able to train or at least know how it's done?

• Like 1

Guest SEPaBBGuy
6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

we seem very alike in this. i don't think i have experienced and anal orgasm?  i've cum from my penis by being fucked, but i'm guessing this is different from what is being described as an anal orgasm.  

I have had a play buddy fuck my cock - sounding - made me cum buckets

When I was in my early 20s a handsome Man in his 40s had me over. His dick was 8.5" cut. After throating him, he ordered me to get on my back. He pounded my ass, hard. He fucked me hard and deep. I was moaning while he went balls deep. He commented on how deep he was in my hole. I said, "It's cause I want it, Sir."

As he was fucking me, he made me shoot a load! Then he pulled out and shot his wad all over my face. My ass felt stretched out for a few days after that. That was the first time a hung Man beat my hole up. It's even hotter that he was twice my age.

I can say cumming from being ass fucked is better than stroking out a load. I want to lock my cock in chastity. Then I'll have no option but to jizz from anal. I'm a fag, I don't use my dick for sex anyway. Only Real Men deserve to get boners and shoot wads. 

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I'm the same way. If I'm in heat and jacking off alone,as soon as I shoot a load I lose the horniness and feel disgusted with myself.

There's been times when I was sucking Men off n I jizzed first. I instantly lost the desire to swallow his load or to continue to take his dick. It's not fair to the Feeders. Eventually I learned that, to better serve cocks and to eagerly swallow loads, I need to cum last. Now I prefer to not cum at all. I like Men to pound my holes, shoot their wads, then leave. Ideally, the Men I suck should have no concern for me jizzing; I'll jack off later to the memory of serving him.  

When I'm sucking dicks or getting fucked, my rule is that I don't jack off. This encounter is only for the Alpha's pleasure. I must not be distracted with my own dick. As a faggot, my dick isn't a sexual organ. My sex organs are my fag throat and my ass (or boypussy). Only Real Men deserve to use their manly dicks during sex. 

❤️ and thoroughly enjoy all orgasms!! Love the feel of my dick squirting cum deep down a man's throat or ass-cunt or across my chest when I'm being fucked and flooded. AND, love it when a big dick stays in constant contact with my prostate and causes an anal orgasm. What feels "unique" about the anal orgasm is that I am less in control of it -- e.g. rather than me stroking my dick or fucking a hole, my top is driving the orgasm and I'm receiving intense pleasure just from letting go and allowing him to pile drive me (something I imagine women feel as they approach vaginal orgasm instead of clitorial?) -- so the recognition of that, the build up and eventual release is more of a focus factor... rather than thinking about my partner's pleasure and how to keep it all moving forward, my brain relaxes and just enjoys the sensations -- "oh, damn, what was that? am I going to cum?, fuck, I think I might, damn, that feels good, oooooo fuck yea, don't stop -- YESSSSSSS" LOL

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

❤️ and thoroughly enjoy all orgasms!! Love the feel of my dick squirting cum deep down a man's throat or ass-cunt or across my chest when I'm being fucked and flooded. AND, love it when a big dick stays in constant contact with my prostate and causes an anal orgasm. What feels "unique" about the anal orgasm is that I am less in control of it -- e.g. rather than me stroking my dick or fucking a hole, my top is driving the orgasm and I'm receiving intense pleasure just from letting go and allowing him to pile drive me (something I imagine women feel as they approach vaginal orgasm instead of clitorial?) -- so the recognition of that, the build up and eventual release is more of a focus factor... rather than thinking about my partner's pleasure and how to keep it all moving forward, my brain relaxes and just enjoys the sensations -- "oh, damn, what was that? am I going to cum?, fuck, I think I might, damn, that feels good, oooooo fuck yea, don't stop -- YESSSSSSS" LOL

You said that an anal orgasm is unique. Do you think it feels different from a dick orgasm? Other guys in this thread have said that the penis orgasm is only centered on the crotch. But if the feeling the same if it's an anal orgasm or a dick orgasm? Do you prefer one over the other? 

9 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

While it takes a while to learn how to have anal orgasms they are fantastic. I can have 10 or 12 per session if there are plenty of tops to keep fucking me. Each successive orgasm makes it easier to have the next one.

Did it take you a long time to get your very first anal orgasm? When I first started having sex I used to think I was having an orgasm everytime but I was wrong. It took a few months for it to happen for real but when it finally did happen I knew for sure what it was.

9 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

I only bareback now days. I have heard from many guys that the more cum you take in your man hole the greater chance you become addicted to it. I have found I need at least a load every two days or I become extremely depressed. 

I love to bareback, too, and I need to get my ass creampied as much as possible. It leaves me 100% satisfied when I know I've got a top's load in me. Every once in a while I'll hook up with a guy who insists on using a condom but most guys will give me their loads. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

You said that an anal orgasm is unique. Do you think it feels different from a dick orgasm? Other guys in this thread have said that the penis orgasm is only centered on the crotch. But if the feeling the same if it's an anal orgasm or a dick orgasm? Do you prefer one over the other? 

The actual orgasm itself doesn't feel any different to me, just the build up sensations, ergo focus, control, etc as noted above... definitely enjoy all orgasms beyond the crotch area. Variety is the spice of life as they say! 

• Like 2

Anal orgasm is the best. Until you've had one you'll never know just how much of a bottom sub you  really are.  The pleasure you get From busting your nut with out ever  touching your cock , while a top is breeding your man pussy is like no other.

Anal,best orgasm ever.

Edited by david john
Spelling
  • Like 2