Substitute For Masturbating

Tailgunner

I had a date with a little twink of a fella whom I'd let suck my cock during afternoon break. He was 22, under 6', slender with a 29" waist, long blond hair and a dainty style of gold rim glasses. He looked almost like a titless woman.

I myself was fifty, just over 6', well over 200 with a pot-gut and decent amount of body hair, balding with a full beard and the kind of glasses we men wore in the '60's. My hands were rough and calused with grease in the lines of their skin and under my nails from my mechanic job. It was the time of the year when they chapped and the skin split and were all but useless for jacking off. I had jacked off wearing rubber gloves which was satisfactory but I never found that kind of gloves again and the other brands were as bad as no gloves at all. Not all was lost because although I enjoyed jacking off I also enjoyed fucking ass and mouth especially using someone's holes for my pleasure.

My normal 6" cut dick needed some action and the little fairy I had let suck my cock during break the week before needed and wanted some meat in his other cunt.

We went to my place after work.

After getting us some beers form the fridge I sat my ass on the sofa and had the fella sit at my feet.

"Take off my shoes." I told him.

He untied my steel-toed work oxfords and then knew to peel off my socks as the smells of my sweaty feet began filling the room. He reached into his pants to adjust his growing member while holding my sweat-wet sock to his face and inhaling. My ex wife had bitched about how bad my smelly feet stunk after sweating all day in my work shoes, especially in the summer but this little fetishist was getting turned on by it. He then lay my dirty socks across my shoes and took my foot in hand and began sucking my toes, licking the buildup of toejam from between them and working his way from toenails to ankles. By that time my dick was rock hard.

I stood up and told him to suck it. He obeyed and fellated me for a few minutes. I then held his head and made love to his mouth the way we men fuck any other cunts, ejaculating in it after several minutes of work. He sucked my load out of my dick and swallowed it before I released his head. He sucked off of my dick but didnt kiss it. My dick felt great having used his mouth like any other cunt for my sexual pleasure.

We went out to dinner at a pizza joint. I had a pizza and a half and two beers while he had half of one and one beer.

We returned and watched a dirty movie before hitting the hay.

"You want another blow?" he asked.

"Not now, I'm saving it to fuck your ass later but I will take a good rimming." I replied as we stripped.

Nude in bed I lay on my side, my back to him, and had him scrunch down to begin rimming my sweaty ass. I felt good with him under the covers burying his face in my sweaty crack and kissing, licking and sucking my hole. I wanted so much to dutch-oven him, my dick hardening at that thought.

"I want you laying on your stomach or on your side with your back to me when I wake up in the middle of the night." I told him.

He answered by shoving his tongue into my hole a couple of times. My dick hardened more as I drifted of to sleep.

I awoke a couple of hours before the crack of dawn, my dick hard. I dipped my fingers into the jar of lube I had on the nightstand, spat on my hand and smeared the spit and lube mixture on my stiffy. He wasnt quite in position but I was able to get my dick to his ass. Once he felt it and woke up I reminded him to get into position. He rolled onto his stomach and spread his legs. I mounted him and shoved my dick back up his ass as he winced in the initial pain. He got used to my thrusts and settled in for the fucking. His ass was a good cunt, nice and tight around my dick as I lay on his back mindlessly piston-thrusting in him enjoying the good feeling of his snug twat around my dick and that I was using him for my pleasure. I lost track of time, not caring, just fucking him. The lube began to wear out so I could feel more friction. It wasnt bad, at least for my dick but I could sense the fairy was feeling a little sore. Of course I was enjoying making him sore. Every thrust of my dick both added to his pain and to my pleasure. I finally started working up a sweat and then breathing hard, varying my stroke and tempo as I finally got closer to cumming. I felt the fairy tighten up his twat around my dick. He had either cummed or the pain was worsening for him. I liked that it tightened up his hole for me as I fucked harder and faster.

"You gonna cum soon?" he asked.

"When my dick feels like cumming." I replied.

I didnt care how he felt, just as long as my own dick felt good in him. I was the man whos purpose was to enjoy fucking and cumming in the cunt and he was the cunt whos purpose was to please us men and our dicks.

He seemed to feel more pain and my dick seemed to be swelling although I wasnt yet reaching my urges yet. He started wincing with each thrust so I knew my dick was doing its job to wear his ass out. I fucked him harder, starting to pile-drive it up his sore hole. I then jack-hammered in him as he started to whine. I finally got my urges, pounded him and hilted myself as my rock hard love-pole exploded in an absolutely fantastic feeling orgasm as I pumped my pent-up load up his ass. Over half a dozen rapid-fire spurts of cum blsted out of my hilted dick into the asshole who seemed to be relieved that it was about to be over. I began thrusting again to pump the rest of my load up his ass as I grinned. I had once again conquered a new piece of ass as well as enjoyed asserting my manhood by fucking someone, both in his mouth and up his ass as well as him rimming my ass and giving my feet oral service to help get my dick hard.

I rested again as he asked when I was going to withdraw to which I answered, "When I'm finished with you."

I was a little surprised since most holes I fucked asked or even begged me to leave it in even after I'd pumped pain as well as cum up their asses.

After a few more minutes I was done. I slammed a few more thrusts home to pump more pain up his ass and zark-off the last of my sperms into him, then I yanked out and dismounted.

I looked down on the poof who looked like he didnt appreciate the free stud service I'd given him. I stood and waited for him to get up. He didnt. I was able to see the filth he's left on my meat in the dim light filtering in through the window.

I held out my dick and leaned over to put it in his mouth.

"C'mon, open up. You need to suck it clean." I told him with a hint of growl in my voice.

He capitulated and I shoved my cock in his mouth. He began sucking it clean and making it feel good once more. I felt good using his mouth to clean my dick of what he'd left on it. He did what turned out to be a half-assed job but at least he had licked and sucked most of it off my dick and swallowed it.

"I need to get ready for work so let's get dressed." I told him.

I put on my shorts from the night before and he started getting up and groggily picking up his clothes and putting them on as I put my trousers on and then my T-shirt. I watched him finish getting dressed. He went to the john and pissed. I was glad he didnt try shitting out my cum as a few disrespectful assholes have done. He came out and finished getting dressed.

I saw him to the door and said, "Have a nice day. Dont do anyone I wouldnt do."

He went and I closed the door after him, locked it and went back upstairs to strip again and take a much deserved shower including washing my love-muscle truly clean and pissing in the drain while thinking of how good it would have felt to use the pansy's mouth for a urinal.

Edited by Tailgunner