On cum

pulszer

I usually don't see loads I swallow, as I either take them when the cock is fully down my throat, or swallow them immediately. However, it's definitely hot if it is a large load.

I really can't handle raunchy, smelly cocks and I think the only times I am turned off is if someone's precum smells bad. Boxing Day I went late in the evening to a small bath house in the burbs here and it was kind of dead. This very young (25 at oldest), very obese bear guy came in. I don't get turned on by obese guys, but always always love young. Unfortunately he had a very small uncut cock that badly needed the foreskin washed. He was more excited to suck my cock so I let him while he lay on his bed on his back. He was so excited and was leaking precum like crazy out of his little cock, but even from standing three feet above him the smell was so strong I had to hold my breath. I just politely lied to him that he was making me too excited and that I needed to take a break because I didn't want to cum yet. I didn't see the point in making him feel bad since he was a good cocksucker but maybe I'll let somebody else give him pointers on hygiene.

Edited by Hotload84
spelling

... even from standing three feet above him the smell was so strong I had to hold my breath. I just politely lied to him that he was making me too excited and that I needed to take a break because I didn't want to cum yet. I didn't see the point in making him feel bad since he was a good cocksucker but maybe I'll let somebody else give him pointers on hygiene.

Very delicately handled, Inception.

Volume is definitely the most important to me. I love a good mouthful of cum. Taste is next. For example, given the choice between one guy with great-tasting cum and a group of guys, I'll always take the group. While I'd certainly be happy with the guy with the great-tasting cum, I certainly can't turn down say, five different loads from five different cocks. Volume + variety = one happy cum addict. Regarding consistency and texture, I prefer thick and ropy over watery.

Based on experience, I've learned to look forward to the second load in a single session. I score 2 loads from most of my regulars around half of the time. My preference is a straightforward blowjob first, just to take the edge off. The first round always ends with cum in my mouth. If he's up for a second, I'm gonna get fucked. If he doesn't cum inside, I'll take it in my mouth again.

I'm quite insistent in eating cum. I usually request for a feeding while I'm getting plowed, and I get it most of the time. Sometimes the guy just can't be bothered to stop fucking, and that's okay too.

Mostly agree with cumgeek, especially regarding volume and thickness.

However, I find that when cum is mixed with a copious amount of assjuices...it takes on a really heavenly taste and consistency. Not sure exactly how to describe it but I love the taste and consistency so much!

That's definitely how I prefer my cum - deep from someone's ass.

When it's in my ass, I like it thick and in large volumes. I particularly love it when tops cum with a lot of force, so I can feel it hit the insides of my ass.

If I'm taking it in my mouth, I like it runny and slightly sweet - I'm more likely to swallow then.

For me it's quantity. Although most guys just shoot in my hole and unless it's really big you never really know what the consistency is. I do have some guys though who like to fuck but then they want to cum on my face, or chest, ass,etc., but usually the face is where they want it. Or they ask me how I want their cum and there are times when I just love to lay back and have a guy straddle my chest and jerk off his load on my face. And just like there are guys out there with huge cocks, guy who have been gifted from the day they are born, there are guys who shoot loads so big that your jow drops, no pun intended. It's only happened a few times but I have luckily met some guys who have jerked off on my face and in ONE cum load they have coated my face, every spot, in cum. And the most exciting is that you never know it until it happens (or if you have played with them before). A guy in Chicago years ago fucked me and then pushed to the floor next to the bed and proceeded to jerk off on my face and I just felt shot after shot just hitting my face, and he was moving his dick, pointing it at different parts of my face, so that he'd shoot smudge on an uncovered part of my face. It was in my eyes, up m my nose, in my hair, hanging off my chin. It was crazy and I remember saying, "Oh fuck!" And I got up to get cleaned up in the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and it was as if 7-8 guys had cum on my face. Ropes of the shit were just hanging everywhere. I don't even remember what the size of his cock was, but I'll never forget that surprise when he started cumming and that picture of my face in the mirror.

Cum is cum - the essence of a man. I don't care about individual characteristics (except to note them for future reference) - I'm just happy and honored that the man has given me his seed, and anything else that may accompany it.

And rubio2001 - very hot story! I love it when a man cums in my eyes. The first time was by accident (a poz top who wouldn't cum in my neg ass, but then pulled out and shoot directly into my right eye), the second I arranged.

Unfortunately he had a very small uncut cock that badly needed the foreskin washed. He was more excited to suck my cock so I let him while he lay on his bed on his back. He was so excited and was leaking precum like crazy out of his little cock, but even from standing three feet above him the smell was so strong I had to hold my breath. I just politely lied to him that he was making me too excited and that I needed to take a break because I didn't want to cum yet. I didn't see the point in making him feel bad since he was a good cocksucker but maybe I'll let somebody else give him pointers on hygiene.

You did well not to offer him a rebuke.

I'm such a cumwhore, totally attracted to the scent and taste of cum. If it's been shot deep inside my pussy, I will wait for it to drip out of my ass and then push it out, smell, taste it and play with it in my hand. If I'm giving head and swallowing, I love the feeling of a pulsating cock firing off a load down my gullet. I'll swallow and taste every last drop. I love volume, and the sweet/salty taste of it.